Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

any hype for RISE ELDORADO and the K-Festa 4 doubleheader?

Of course! Kento vs Taiju, Takeru vs Pettas, how can people not be hyped.

Rise 146 is tomorrow too with Kazuki Osaki who is a beast, so we get 2 Rise events this week.

any hype for RISE ELDORADO and the K-Festa 4 doubleheader?
Definitely pumped ! Lots of great kickboxing coming up in the next few weeks with KRUSH, RISE and K-1 all putting on events. I'm not complaining.

KFestas are always great. They have managed to put together a pair of solid events considering all the crap going on right now.

I've been wanting to see Haraguchi vs Shiratori for a while now, it's on !

Yeah, even with a VPN it doesn't work. I tried the live and individual links after the fact. Thanks, though. Rise Youtube accounts typically posts the fights a few days later.

This event was PPV unlike normal events.

It worked fine with a VPN I watched the event live and the replay is accessible with a VPN. Wasn't a PPV in Japan.

I don't know, I tried three different Japanese VPNs with VPN Express and none worked.

It was on FITE too in english commentary. Good event Taiju vs Kenta was good but Petch would have made this event really special. Too bad covid ruined that.

Ev9IrA5VkAMux7G.jpg

really well matched action fights up and down, I expect a couple of bloodbaths, Hisaki Kato vs that giant Iranian dude - also finally the debut of Shinotsuka

I'm surprised Takei has made his debut so quickly. Must have been long in the works before he actually announced his intentions to leave kickboxing.

Really looking forward to both nights of K-Festa. Thought ELDORADO was fantastic and was worried talent would be spread pretty thin with the two week ordeal to challenge the entertainment level of the RISE event but there's a ton of fun fights on both nights.

Wish they would have found a spot for Shinya Uemura instead of sticking him on a Krush card though!

I'm surprised Takei has made his debut so quickly. Must have been long in the works before he actually announced his intentions to leave kickboxing.

Really looking forward to both nights of K-Festa. Thought ELDORADO was fantastic and was worried talent would be spread pretty thin with the two week ordeal to challenge the entertainment level of the RISE event but there's a ton of fun fights on both nights.

Wish they would have found a spot for Shinya Uemura instead of sticking him on a Krush card though!

From what I have read, Takei was involved in boxing before his kickboxing career began and may have had some amateur fights.

I'm also looking forward to 2 straight weekends of K Festa with a KRUSH in between. Will definitely be awesome !

Back