Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

After watching the slo-mo it looks to me like Takeru went down to his knee when he missed with a left and lost his balance. When Pettas goes down he gets up and immediately throws a left at Takeru who reacts with the 2 punches. The action was so fast paced it was hard for the ref to get in there. What a fight though.
I dont think the ref ever embodied the authority to take control of the fight, after Leona got hurt by 2 shots as the ref mis-called a down on what was actually a slip. this is the problem with K-1 having no actual sanctioning body, unlike the MMA promotions in Japan, which are officiated by the neutral 3rd party JMOC. standards just aren't high.

I've never actually watched any of the shootboxing videos before, worth the watch?
they have some pretty good fights but corona hit them really hard. events are super spaced out and re-use a lot of names.

they have some pretty good fights but corona hit them really hard. events are super spaced out and re-use a lot of names.

I know the guys from Rebels and Knock Out fight in it so i might start watching it.

By the way, Ryusei's next fight is later this month at Knock Out 2021 Vol. 2

Speaking of Knock Out, what's the difference between the Red and Black titles? Is it like Shooto's World Title/Pacific Rim split?

Tenshin just announced that he will retire from kickboxing and transition to become pro boxer in March next year.

Please go through Twitter thread for more details

Imagine if Tenshin VS Takeru do not happen before his retirement lol

Tenshin just announced that he will retire from kickboxing and transition to become pro boxer in March next year.

Please go through Twitter thread for more details

Imagine if Tenshin VS Takeru do not happen before his retirement lol

It's all on K-1 at this point, if they don't allow some agreement where this fight could possibly take place at Rizin then it goes down as one of the biggest KB matches to never happen sadly, along with Petro-Buakaw 2.

Bantamweight Grand Prix featuring Krush champion Kazuki Miburo was announced for the 5.23 card.

Also, MIO x Miyuu Sugawara was announced as one of the headliners.

More fight announcements are scheduled on the 19th in JST.

Try searching for her name in Japanese 小林愛三

vs Suzuka Tabuchi

vs Maki Goto

vs KOKOZ

I did try that and saw those fights, Im mostly interested in seeing her fights against elite nak muays like Thananchanok, Phet Jeeja, Saya Ito, and Haru Tajima. Tbh Im a bit suspicious about the decisions.

In case anyone is interested but hasn't heard of Haruto Yasumoto here's his latest fight from last month. He turns 21 next month and he's 20-1, Knock Out Featherweight Champ and his next fight is May 22nd. Wiki has his next opponent completely wrong though.

I thought Ito won 4/5 rounds, I guess the judges like leg kicks a lot.

I did try that and saw those fights, Im mostly interested in seeing her fights against elite nak muays like Thananchanok, Phet Jeeja, Saya Ito, and Haru Tajima. Tbh Im a bit suspicious about the decisions.

Yeah had no luck finding some of those

Back