Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Random observation: the English-speaking Rise ring announcer is awful! It sounds like he is trying to match the Japanese yelling style of ring announcing but it doesn't work in English.

Sina Karimian finished Jitsukata Kosuke in the first round of their fight

Do we know what K-1 pays him versus what Glory or One FC would pay him?
Would like to know that too, I don't really follow Japans kickboxing Scene as much anymore especially in recent years.
Just curious why he keeps fighting there, when it is obvious that the guys in the weightclass there have nothing for him

Would like to know that too, I don't really follow Japans kickboxing Scene as much anymore especially in recent years.
Just curious why he keeps fighting there, when it is obvious that the guys in the weightclass there have nothing for him
Before he stops fighting there I wanna see him take on Mahmoud Sattari, but even better is both of them signing with Glory/ONE

Before he stops fighting there I wanna see him take on Mahmoud Sattari, but even better is both of them signing with Glory/ONE
Probably only fight that makes sense, just wondering if they are based in Japan.
I just cant imagine life over there being that attraktive as a foreigner as Japan is pretty xenophobic to be the Main reason for them to keep fighting there.

I think the wise move for Sina is to keep getting paid to be the big fish in the small pond. If he signed with Glory he would probably get crushed.

Japan has a lot of world class kickboxers, but they've got zero at heavyweight. This guy is just content farming wins against people who have no chance, and if you watched The Match you could see just how bad this guy is. He'd get destroyed by any top 100 HW.

Sina Karimian finished Jitsukata Kosuke in the first round of their fight

Karimian has no problem slaughtering these aspiring sumo wrestlers with no chin and welterweights that have eaten their way up to heavyweight. He mentioned that he wants to fight Roel Manaart, he would get annihilated. Sattari would crush him as well.

Karimian has no problem slaughtering these aspiring sumo wrestlers with no chin and welterweights that have eaten their way up to heavyweight. He mentioned that he wants to fight Roel Manaart, he would get annihilated. Sattari would crush him as well.
I hope Roël Mannaart returns to kickboxing.
He questioned his will to fight again not too long ago. He’s a solid addition to the heavyweight addition

I hope Roël Mannaart returns to kickboxing.
He questioned his will to fight again not too long ago. He’s a solid addition to the heavyweight addition

I would love to see him back also. I like both Roel and his father as well.

Back