Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers-MT fighters in Boxing

Benjamin Adegbuyi his 5th professional boxing bout, at Moroșanu vs. Sam II (kickboxing event in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)

Thursday - 6th of June

60091048_349739982561820_354858959728803840_n.jpg

58382312_343972476471904_1800344290690334720_n.jpg

Tenshin throwing down with Koki Kameda in like 3 hours.

Tenshin throwing down with Koki Kameda in like 3 hours.

I really hope that Tenshin gets KTFO, not because of him, but to mess with the people behind this matchup...

You just dont put a guy without legit experience on the sport of boxing,Kameda is coming of from a big layoff (he is retired if im not mistaken),but still 32yo

This is gonna be ugly,bad for tenshin, who should be pushed more on kickboxing and not throwed as a sacrifice on a boxing ring against a former 3 weight champ.

I really hope that Tenshin gets KTFO, not because of him, but to mess with the people behind this matchup...

You just dont put a guy without legit experience on the sport of boxing,Kameda is coming of from a big layoff (he is retired if im not mistaken),but still 32yo

This is gonna be ugly,bad for tenshin, who should be pushed more on kickboxing and not throwed as a sacrifice on a boxing ring against a former 3 weight champ.

Tenshin won pretty easily, we didn't learn much.

Rising Eduard Gafencu in kickboxing (11-0 with 8 KOs) will have this second fight in boxing on 28th of June. He is 1-0 (1 KO in the 1st round). Very technical guy for boxing, kind of McGregor.

People were trashing tenshin after he lost to Mayweather but i mean he was trying to land a KO on the GOAT of boxing who was also a lot bigger, in the first round! Some pretty hard shots Tenshin threw were also really close to landing clean, i thought it was rather impressive even if he got KO'd quite fast. If he builds up his experience doing 12 round fights i think he'll be pretty good.

Sittichai having another boxing match at Lumpinee. Seems to be concentrating a lot on boxing over the last year or so. Not sure if they're looking for him to turn pro but if not then I hope they're still keeping his other areas sharp.

Its like Conor vs Khabib. Conor obviously had to work a lot on wrestling and the last thing we expected was Khabib knocking him down with a punch. Sometimes paying too much attention on one area can effect the other areas. Sittichais boxing looked good against Marat but marats kicks were effective and he even low kicked sittichai off balance.

I dont know what's happening to his career and what the plans are. He fought Marat in China August 2018 then had a rematch with Jauncey 3 months later. Then we didn't hear anything for like 6 months until another rematch was announced against Marat. Longest he's been off in recent years. Not sure what their next plans are for him but hope we hear something concrete soon.

Sittichai having another boxing match at Lumpinee. Seems to be concentrating a lot on boxing over the last year or so. Not sure if they're looking for him to turn pro but if not then I hope they're still keeping his other areas sharp.

Its like Conor vs Khabib. Conor obviously had to work a lot on wrestling and the last thing we expected was Khabib knocking him down with a punch. Sometimes paying too much attention on one area can effect the other areas. Sittichais boxing looked good against Marat but marats kicks were effective and he even low kicked sittichai off balance.

I dont know what's happening to his career and what the plans are. He fought Marat in China August 2018 then had a rematch with Jauncey 3 months later. Then we didn't hear anything for like 6 months until another rematch was announced against Marat. Longest he's been off in recent years. Not sure what their next plans are for him but hope we hear something concrete soon.
It would be pretty cool if he went into pro boxing.

It would be pretty cool if he went into pro boxing.
His awkwardness might help him a little but I cant see him being a top boxer. He's started too late. Maybe if he goes to bare knuckle or something like this.

Back