Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

ONE on Prime 3 - October 21st

• Regian Eersel vs Sinsamut Klinmee - Inaugaral ONE Lightweight Muay Thai Championship

Guto didn't respect Kryklia's reach and got leveled with the right hand. I thought he was going to fall over when he was squatting during the first count. I don't have a huge problem with the stoppage, but I felt like he should have been given a few more seconds.

The fight should have continued but there was no way he was coming back from that.

ONE on Prime 3 - October 21st

• Regian Eersel vs Sinsamut Klinmee - Inaugaral ONE Lightweight Muay Thai Championship
Mohammed Boutasaa will also fight on this card.
The young Moroccan impressed me in his ONE-debut vs Davit Kiria

Can anyone explain how the fuck Superbon and Jamal aren't medically cleared but they can somehow pass the next day behind closed doors?
Ya I think Superbon and Jamal are off the card, Superbon isn't posting anything on social media this week when he usually is quite active.

ONE really hid an injury to continue selling tickets and saying they have three title bouts on one card
Let’s hope this isn’t true
<6>

I'm fine with this honestly, since we weren't going to get Allazov VS Superbon in the first place. I still really wanted to see Ozcan VS Marat and I had no interest in Tayfun fighting Superbon, nor the matchup between Marat and Yusupov. That being said, I wish Jamal and Superbon good health!

So fucking hype to see Tayfun and Marat fight. I think Marat is the likely favorite but it could go either way IMO

Really close match between Petmorakot and Tawanchai. Tawanchai was winning key exchanges in the later rounds but Petmorakot was composed with a relentless attack the whole time and didnt seem phased by any of Tawanchai's shots.

Petchyindee Camp and ONE’s bad blood is nothing new. It really got started with Petro getting the decision overturned.

But considering that Petchmorakot got a gifted decision last time, I don’t think it is fair to say about judging lol

Some good fights. Sagmanee shouldn't be fighting at 145. He is too small.

Funny how tthe Bangkok Post celebrates the victories of the Thaï athletes but no mention of Capitan losing to Alaverdi Ramazanov:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/sports/2404068/tawanchai-ferrari-sangmanee-victorious-at-one-161
Im sure people think alvaredi is good at fighting on the back foot but he isn't. He is good at creating space with movement and throwing shots when stepping in. Same as the case with jonathan haggerty. I would actually say the same for tawanchai even though he is slightly better than the other two. They all don't do that well with true pressure. That takes great cardio and heart from their opponent though. I thought capitan should of persevered with the leg kicks.

I didn't expect Capitan to beat Ramazanov tbh, despite his previous win.

Watched the fight, I scored Tawanchai round 1 2 3, and Petmorakot round 4 and 5. So it makes sense Tawanchai won.

If it had been with Thaï stadium judging then Petmorakot would have gotten the victory because of the importance of rounds 3 and 4.

Thankfully all kickfights are on the lead card, so free on ONE’s YT-stream (atleast here in the Netherlands) and not behind a paywall

Back