Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Damn, superlek always one step ahead throughout the fight

Superlek can't seem to outpoint Panpayak Jit though. Now I want to see Rungkit vs Panpayak. I think Rungkit's styles can give problems to Panpayak Jit.

who's that?

From the quick research I did, card filler in Lumpinee TKO promotion, he's pretty agressive, should be a good match for K-1. Beautiful KO a few months ago. I don't even think he's 18 yet.

Last edited:
tonight's kiatpetch event at kumpinee with main event between tawanchai and chujaroen

one championship: immortal triumph

Last edited:

The boy in the red corner is PetchFocus SitThaharnaek I got to know him through a series of videos that a Brazilian "youtuber" (stupid term) made when he was training at SitThaharnaek gym in Chiang Mai. looks like the gym is focused on developing muay fimeus and the boy looked pretty crafty in this fight. very interesting.

suekjao muaythai from omnoi

lumpinee tko

lumpinee kiatpetch muaythai

muaydee vitheethai from blue arena

muaythai super champ channel 8

chang kiatpetch superfight

today's channel 7 highlights

main event: chiebkart por. phongamorn vs. lognern dabransarakham

channel 7 pinweight title fight: ployrungpetch saimoonsnooker vs. petchmalai petchjaroenwit

The boy in the red corner is PetchFocus SitThaharnaek I got to know him through a series of videos that a Brazilian "youtuber" (stupid term) made when he was training at SitThaharnaek gym in Chiang Mai. looks like the gym is focused on developing muay fimeus and the boy looked pretty crafty in this fight. very interesting.

i was pretty impressed. got confused for a second when i was watching it as i saw kru d from fa group cornering him.

also, i realized that i only posted the stream for the "undercard", i was watching the other part with the other stream but forgot to post it. i edited my op to include the latter half of the event, including the main event.

Last edited:
i was pretty impressed. got confused for a second when i was watching it as i saw kru d from fa group cornering him.

Funny as the same YouTube also made a sequence of videos training at FA Group right before heading to Chiang Mai. What could be the story there? Maybe the kid finished his preparation at FA Group?

Funny as the same YouTube also made a sequence of videos training at FA Group right before heading to Chiang Mai. What could be the story there? Maybe the kid finished his preparation at FA Group?

not sure but it's possible. i mean joseph lasiri was at pk for a month and a bit and then went to sitjaopho leading up to his fight at one championship last weekend so that could've been the case with petchfocus.

he piao vs. petch phangan lukchao por rongthom
wbc 65kg

wbc super welterweight title fight - chadd collins vs. santafaah sitnayokchaisongkla

live for tonight's jitmuangnon show at rajadamnern (matches 3 and 4 only)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back