Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

sueakim pksaenchai announces his retirement on his facebook page. he feels that gamblers, industry insiders, etc like when he loses and quickly point out his losses are due to drinking but that when he wins, no one says anything or compliments him. he is fed up with the training and the criticism.

sueakim pksaenchai announces his retirement on his facebook page. he feels that gamblers, industry insiders, etc like when he loses and quickly point out his losses are due to drinking but that when he wins, no one says anything or compliments him. he is fed up with the training and the criticism.

he will fight again before the new year.

jomhod posted something asking him to not quit and keep going. this is probably a byproduct of the long layoff due to the pandemic.
I think some of it might be they are kept so busy with muay thai. They never get to think whether they like it or not. Now that they have had a break for a few weeks they have a bit of time to think.

Hi guys sorry to go off topic and sorry to bother you but I am Jack im 13 and i decided to measure my punch speed per second I have never done martial arts before or anything but i got 13 punches per second if im doing it in speedbag style and 7-9 per second if im doing jab cross chain punches. Is this good? because if it is im looking to start kickboxing because i feel like i will enjoy it. Thanks for your time all replies are appreciated, thanks. double checked the numbers they are correct.

Based on the information in the above post and using our database for your age class, you are in the second decile from the bottom, i.e. shit-tier. No need to pursue this focus on school.

Best,

like as in is it good bad or ok
I don't know what type of seconds you're using lol. Nobody can punch that fast.

But anyway, if you're not trolling: the number of punches per second it totally irrelevant. Go to a gym and you will learn how to fight. Doesn't matter if it's boxing, mma, kickboxing or muay thai.

10 day retirement. a new record.

pakorn pk made the news today; he was involved in a physical altercation.

a group of individuals including pakorn showed up to a barbershop to talk about an argument/misunderstanding with "victim"; things got heated and one person from the group open-palm slapped the victim which led to a full-on brawl and pakorn being allegedly stabbed with a pair of scissors by the victim, who is a barber at the shop. both sides have filed reports with the polices, charges pending hospital results.

94337123_133368474969233_8021022704280797184_o.jpg 94365312_133368498302564_4785492555938660352_o.jpg

segment starts around the 7:20 mark

pakorn pk made the news today; he was involved in a physical altercation.

a group of individuals including pakorn showed up to a barbershop to talk about an argument/misunderstanding with "victim"; things got heated and one person from the group open-palm slapped the victim which led to a full-on brawl and pakorn being allegedly stabbed with a pair of scissors by the victim, who is a barber at the shop. both sides have filed reports with the polices, charges pending hospital results.

View attachment 763816 View attachment 763817

segment starts around the 7:20 mark

So basically what happened :
The barber was Pakorn friend , they knew each other since they were kids .
The barber started to talk trash to Pakorn and Pakorn also did that on Facebook .
Pakorn made a rendez-vous to "talk" ( ) to the barber at the barber shop .
So Pakorn came with 2 of his camp mate ( Tawanchai and Rodlek... just to be overkill ) and so asked them to stay outside the shop .
He went inside alone and so talked with his friend , argument went back and forth so Pakorn slapped his friend , little did he know the friend of his friend ( friend of the barber ) went into a clinch and locked Pakorn from behind ( lol ) .
Tawanchai and Rodlek seeing Pakorn getting clinch raped just came in the stores and beat up the barber and his friend ( AKA Pakorn ) .
Tawanchai got hit in the chin and so gave up , Rodlek got cut ( again ) by a scissor from the barber .
Pakorn got head kicked by Tawanchai .
All 3 ran out of the stores with their tails behind their legs .
The Chinese barber and his Burmese friend were :
Jia_Ao_Qi-hero-1200x1165.jpg

and
3LHbQAmOOvqtWNZue_BdyU-aid1jup7cEjG6LGWzF1OPGlAoTATfi0EVLXCcnsb-gczFMYfAqiUGmwJnovA3uLp-i1IZwzX1_RBj6hQLU2HblL8

Here is footage of the altercation :
hqdefault.jpg

and this

and this
images

tenor.gif

So basically what happened :
The barber was Pakorn friend , they knew each other since they were kids .
The barber started to talk trash to Pakorn and Pakorn also did that on Facebook .
Pakorn made a rendez-vous to "talk" ( ) to the barber at the barber shop .
So Pakorn came with 2 of his camp mate ( Tawanchai and Rodlek... just to be overkill ) and so asked them to stay outside the shop .
He went inside alone and so talked with his friend , argument went back and forth so Pakorn slapped his friend , little did he know the friend of his friend ( friend of the barber ) went into a clinch and locked Pakorn from behind ( lol ) .
Tawanchai and Rodlek seeing Pakorn getting clinch raped just came in the stores and beat up the barber and his friend ( AKA Pakorn ) .
Tawanchai got hit in the chin and so gave up , Rodlek got cut ( again ) by a scissor from the barber .
Pakorn got head kicked by Tawanchai .
All 3 ran out of the stores with their tails behind their legs .
The Chinese barber and his Burmese friend were :
Jia_Ao_Qi-hero-1200x1165.jpg

and
3LHbQAmOOvqtWNZue_BdyU-aid1jup7cEjG6LGWzF1OPGlAoTATfi0EVLXCcnsb-gczFMYfAqiUGmwJnovA3uLp-i1IZwzX1_RBj6hQLU2HblL8

Here is footage of the altercation :
hqdefault.jpg

and this

and this
images

tenor.gif

Uh I read that shit with a lot of attention, but then it stopped making sense when Tawanchai and ROdlek beat up Pakorn. YOu got mixed up in your troll job, l'ami.

Uh I read that shit with a lot of attention, but then it stopped making sense when Tawanchai and ROdlek beat up Pakorn. YOu got mixed up in your troll job, l'ami.
Alright so the truth was that the barber said Pakorn came with two Nak Muay ( campmate of Pakorn at PK , no one knows who the are yet ) and slapped him so the friend of the barber lock Pakorn while the two Nak Muay beat the barbers up .
The barbers grabbed a scissor and stabbed Pakorn on the shoulder , ( he said that Pakorn was locked but he somehow threw a hail marry scissor that somehow hit Pakorn even though he was getting hit by two Nak Muay and Pakorn was far away ( huge flaw in his story ) getting locked by the friend of the barber .
The two Nak Muay as well as Pakorn were injured and so they flew the scene ( why would 3 top tier Nak Muay do that lol ) , they did beat the he'll out of the bear and his friend .

Pakorn version of the story was that he went alone in the shop but after an argument broke out the barber friend locked Pakorn from behind , upon seeing Pakorn getting locked the two Nak Muay rushed into the store and began to seriously beat the barber up .

The police is currently interrogating Pakorn .
Both said they will still be friend after this lol .

Lots of inconsistency in both story .
Who are the two Nak Muay ?
Why did Pakorn bring 2 Nak Muay with him if he was there only to talk ?
Why didn't Pakorn at least be aware that the friend of the barber would engage him if he slapped the barber ?
Why did Pakorn slap the barber in the first place ?
How can Pakorn be so hopeless in the clinch ( the guy fought Yodwicha and Petchboonchu ) that he would need two Nak Muay to come and help him ?
How can the barber hit Pakorn with scissor while he was getting tagged at will by the tow Nak Muay ?
How can 3 top tier Nak Muay run out of a store in defeat even tough they fought 1 barber with a scissor and one of his friend both of whom knew next to 0 about fighting ?
Where is the barber friend and how much damage did he take ?
Where is Pakorn and his campmate , how bad were their injuries ?

What I think happened :
Pakorn knew he would be in a fight he didn't came to talk , he came to provoke .
The barbers knew he would be in a fight and so got his friend to stand in the store with him , both guy shouted at each other .
So Pakorn slapped the barber , the friend came to lock Pakorn but quickly get destroyed but before that the barber stab Pakorn .
The two Nak Muay rushed in and beat both of the barber and his friend with ease , Pakorn also beat both of them .
The 3 got some injuries but nothing serious , they ran out of the store after having beaten the two guys with ease .
After that they agree to keep quit and not make a big fuss .

How can Pakorn be so hopeless in the clinch ( the guy fought Yodwicha and Petchboonchu ) that he would need two Nak Muay to come and help him ?
Have you ever trained how to get out of a lock from behind in Muay Thai?

Coming with two friends implies premeditation, wont look good with the cops.

Also that's a serious scalp for Soe Lin Oo to claim, the guy has been kicking ass forever.

Back