Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

RIP Deadly Kisser!

Can anyone confirm it was suicide? Or just rumours? Very sad :(

RIP Deadly Kisser!

Can anyone confirm it was suicide? Or just rumours? Very sad :(

it was suicide, i have the crime scene photo but i am hesitating on posting it on my IG or on here. he was basically sitting in a chair and had a pistol.

hippy singmanee spoke with sangtiennoi the day before and said he didn't feel like he was in such a mental state. during their call, they were reminiscing and joking around. but word is that sangtiennoi was depressed over the passing of his trainer just the day before.

sangtiennoi's wife was planning manoch's funeral and now also has to plan her late husband's. i saw that bryan popejoy has started a gofundme to collect to help out with funeral costs if anyone is interested in donating.

Last edited:
RIP Sangtiennoi.

Such awful news to hear. Everytime I saw people talk about him they were only saying great things. What a legend.

@esum80 how about posting the photo with a spoiler tag?

@esum80 I would suggest not posting the crime scene photo that isn't necessary and not how someone should be remembered in their final moments.

i agree. i don't plan on doing so...there's no need for it.

RIP Sangtiennoi.

Such awful news to hear. Everytime I saw people talk about him they were only saying great things. What a legend.

@esum80 how about posting the photo with a spoiler tag?

i don't think that's a good idea. i'd rather encourage those facing challenges during these times or at any time for that matter, to reach out to friends or even on here, to talk. we may not know each other in real life but i feel like, we all know each other to a certain degree, to be able to listen.

Man reading some comments about his passing is disrespectful. So many ppl had no idea who he was but I bet he trained or beat some of their favorite fighters. All the top comments on other sites like one's are "didn't know him but RIP" like why even post that?

Last edited:

LET'S GO!

Love watching Nadaka!

EDIT - Just remembered Issei Ishii was originally scheduled to fight Petchsila last month until it got cancelled. Now Nadaka is fighting Petchsila instead and Issei is in the Rise grand prix.

Last edited:
Back