Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Thanks again.

Does anyone know the last time Isantai Sitchefboontham fought? Seems like he fought early last year and then hasn't fought since, i can't find any info suggesting otherwise.

Thanks again.

Does anyone know the last time Isantai Sitchefboontham fought? Seems like he fought early last year and then hasn't fought since, i can't find any info suggesting otherwise.

from what i know and can find, he has fought on the chefboontham promotion march, august, september, october of 2020 and then last fought 2 months ago

Hey folks, i want back to watch the stadiums every week, when Lumpinee and Rajadamnern are going to re open?

or, where they are doing the big fights instead?

thanks!

Hey folks, i want back to watch the stadiums every week, when Lumpinee and Rajadamnern are going to re open?

or, where they are doing the big fights instead?

thanks!

they are vaccinating all the fighters, coaches, etc and s.a.t. will be making the decision in the next week or so. there is a show scheduled at lumpinee (which i think is too soon and will most likely be postponed)

otherwise, they are aiming for july re-opening...petchyindee promotions already have match-ups in place for july:

in other news:

from today:

Last edited:
suekjao muaythai is more or less approved for june 26th

Last edited:
I would like to see ONE bring in some stadium fighters at weights above Yodwicha and Petchmorakot, just to give them the exposure that they don't get normally.

Pretty much. The regular stadium guys rarely compete above 143 lbs and of the few who do the best are all signed with ONE. Petchmorakot, Yodpanomrung, Chamuaktong, Rittewada, Raffi, Pongsiri, Sorgraw. Basically just missing Chujaroen and Phonek. Then on top of that they bring in guys who have been in the international scene for years like Sittichai, Superbon, and Saemapetch and guys moving up like Tawanchai.

Back