Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

wasnt it a normal kickboxing match?

I saw on this site it was an exhibition match.

https://www.ticketmelon.com/rws/rajadamnern-world-series

Kota Miura, the charming fighter from Japan who became an overnight superstar following his most recent win and son of former Japanese football player “King Kazu,” is the man who will put his skills to the test in an exhibition kickboxing match against Buakaw at Rajadamnern Stadium.

K1 WORLD GP cruiserweight champion Sina Karimian training at Mike’s Gym with the like of Gökhan Saki

K1 WORLD GP cruiserweight champion Sina Karimian training at Mike’s Gym with the like of Gökhan Saki

Hopefully he fights a bit more like Gokhan next time he's in the ring. His performance in his last fight was near disgraceful, just showboating and being lazy

Hopefully he fights a bit more like Gokhan next time he's in the ring. His performance in his last fight was near disgraceful, just showboating and being lazy
I wanted to post this in the Japan thread, little mistake hahah
But yeah, Mahmoud Sattari knocks him out I think

I can't stand Karimian, and his performance at The Match was piss poor.

Live stream for tonight's once stacked Suek Petchyindee show

the card has been torn apart with Sam-A, Petchdam, Chujaroen and others dropping, but it's still a great show with Kumandoi vs Petchsila and Rungkit vs Thaksinlek

Very good card here.
1. Tapaokaew Singmawynn vs Hercules Wor.Jakrawut (142lb/145lb)
2. View Petchkoson vs Kompetch ChotBangsaen/Sitsarawatseur (126lb)
3. Chalam Parunchai vs PetchSukhumvit BoyBangna (131lb)
4. (Main event) Kulabdam SorJor.PiekUthai vs Rambolek Tor.Yotha (141lb)
5. Harry Moore/WMCsamui vs Petchrahu KiriratGym (148lb)
6. Pakasit PanchitMuayThai vs Luca Lassalle/BullMuayThai (132lb/134lb)
7. Petchsingkorn Lukdonsak vs Hero SuccessGym (118lb/120lb)

I couldn't find the Thai Gyms thread so will post here:

Haven't been training seriously in a few years now and would like to start training again. Any Thai gym recommendations in 2022? Preferably relatively affordable and good training (i.e. no overpriced tourist gyms with group classes or non-focused trainers).

Haven't been training seriously in a few years now and would like to start training again. Any Thai gym recommendations in 2022? Preferably relatively affordable and good training (i.e. no overpriced tourist gyms with group classes or non-focused trainers).
Where do you live?

Jitmuangnon

Ohh, sorry man don’t have knowledge of gyms over there.
Ofcourse I know that Tiger Muay Thai in Phuket is legit. Ever been there?
I think it's good if you are a pro or a tourist. Probably not so good for someone like me who is neither.

Back