Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

beautiful work

Nice! This is one of my favourite combos, started drilling it after seeing Holzken use it effectively a few years ago in Glory.

Either left hook to the liver, then left hook to the head and then left hook to the head again, or 2 hooks to the liver followed by left hook to the head.

*edit* another great similar combo, time stamped:

Last edited:
Might not be recent news but this is a cool piece of Muay Thai history.

F4024134-8ED3-4C03-A03F-1CF93A3C2FAB.jpeg
Credit to : themuaythailibrary The Rajadamnern Stadium belt from 1962. The oldest I've seen with my own eyes is Arjan Metprik Silachai, from 1970 or 1971.

Ok now this is getting good.

go go sport has hired some commentators for us farangs in English.

the rajadamnern world welterweight tournament was awesome to watch and continues on Nov 4th I recommend checking it out. I’ll be posting the link though as I’m not missing it.

featherweight tournament Nov 11 22

Last edited:
What's your goal though? Are you looking for traditional MT gyms with legit instruction or ones with lots of sparring partners your own size? Are you looking to get in fight shape or focus mostly on just improving technique and learning new things? Anywhere in Thailand or preferably in a specific part of Thailand?

Personally I'd go to Sitjaopho because of the level of instruction and technical expertise, the fact there are usually several pro and semi pro farangs there to sparr with and also because it's in Hua Hin away from the busy cities and party scenes.

Otherwise I'd probably visit Singha Mawynn gym where Namsaknoi teaches and where there's the infamous pad holder Gae and also where Superbon trains among others (if they take farangs). Petchyndee would probably also be interesting to visit IMO.

Would you happen to know how to get of anyone from that Sitjaopho gym? I'm interested in going out there.

Buakaw and Sato are "fighting" again soon, WWE level shit

an exhibition fight, cringe and funny at the same time the level of animosity between these two lol

WTF. This is a very weird yet interesting match-up. Buakaw is much bigger than Saenchai but Saenchai has better hands. They're also quite good friends. How the hell? :confused:
I don’t know how that shit happened man.
Anyway, I’ll be tuning in

Back