Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

I expected to come in here and just see HTTR posting to himself over and over and over

Black Brady will shit on what you think is going to happen.

got my Haskins jersey.

s-l1600.jpg

That is totally the Redskins thing to do. Blow out your fucking knee before the season starts.

Trent Williams grew a lump of his head. We have serious conditions in Washington. Lmao

I'd say something to curse you back, but you guys just handle that stuff internally with the front office

Front office has been good the past couple of years.

They have done pretty well drafting, i'll give you that. It's the rest of the stuff that's the issue

Looking back on the Cousins situation I was pissed when it all went down but we dodged a bullet at that price. We can't negotiate with players for shit. My money is on Trent Williams getting traded. I'll be a bit rustled if we pay him. But really this front office is probably the best it's been since the Synder era.

Looking back on the Cousins situation I was pissed when it all went down but we dodged a bullet at that price. We can't negotiate with players for shit. My money is on Trent Williams getting traded. I'll be a bit rustled if we pay him. But really this front office is probably the best it's been since the Synder era.
Bro was always ass he was like a muslim chick I knew good at hiding it

I was saying from the start that Cousins wasn't worth that money. He has proven it by repeating the same mistakes in Minnesota. You can't build the team you need around a flawed quarterback like Cousins if you are paying him too much under the cap.

I was saying from the start that Cousins wasn't worth that money. He has proven it by repeating the same mistakes in Minnesota. You can't build the team you need around a flawed quarterback like Cousins if you are paying him too much under the cap.
I remember a dude in DC say "Cousins couldn't shoot himself in the head he would miss the shot" I was dying.

I remember a dude in DC say "Cousins couldn't shoot himself in the head he would miss the shot" I was dying.

Once the pressure is on, he folds like a lawn chair

You can change the name of the thread now. We have a new professional football team in Washington. lol
DC%20Defenders%20Crop.jpg

Back