Remember when people thought Holland could beat Khamzat?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

<Dany07>

GOATmaev would smesh Holland in round 1 easily

No ground game and no takedown defense. Khamzat makes it look even easier than against Gerald

Magny/Leon/Holland and others are all easy match ups for GOATmaev. None of them can wrestle or grapple and that is what GOATmaev is unstoppable with

fXWqgMh.gif

GOATmaev Bless

I knew Holland was overrated, the guy’s record is mediocre. He was picked as Fighter of the Year over Khamzat and Khabib by many Sherdogers btw

Holland looks like he’s never even done the once a month takedown class his bjj school does.

Screen_Recording_20200721-182500_2.gif

There is nothing Holland can do to stop this from happening

Remember when they said Borz fought every week and would be looking at a TS by now??

I remember that. Funny how things don’t always work that way. This is why I don’t hop on hype trains. Then I never have to eat my words over unproven prospects.

I'm on the Khamzat train but I'll lay off sucking his dick till he actually fights again. Haven't seen enough if him to see how good he really is.

Remember when they said Borz fought every week and would be looking at a TS by now??

I remember that. Funny how things don’t always work that way. This is why I don’t hop on hype trains. Then I never have to eat my words over unproven prospects.
Who is Borz?

Kevin Holland can talk a motherfucker to death. Name me one other fighter that can do that.

Regardless of who has more UFC fights on his resumé anyone with a brain can see Khamzat would destroy Big mouth just as easily as that British can. Holland isn't even a properly sized MW. Khamzat would make him stop talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back