Crime Report on Khashoggi murder is out

*Trump covers for Saudi Arabia and sides with their dictator over US intelligence agencies after Saudi Arabia murders a US resident on foreign land*

Trump supporters: "Who cares?"

*Trump overrides Congress to approve an arms deal to Saudi Arabia*

Trump supporters: "That's a good thing!"

*Biden puts a freeze on the Saudi arms deal*

Trump supporters: "He's killing jobs!!!"

*Biden declassifies the report showing Saudi Arabia murdered a US resident on foreign land*

Trump supporters: "Oh, big deal! Saudi Arabia is terrible. When's he really gonna get tough on them?"

He was a legal US resident, you pathetic rube.
Did you mean to quote me with this?

Luring an American journalist and resident abroad and murdering him is most certainly a US issue to anyone other than the greatest of cowards.
People forget that his journey started in Washington DC.

He went to get paperwork to get married at the Saudi embassy in the US.he was told they didn't have the correct paperwork and was told to go to the Saudi consulate in Turkey.

Was he set up in DC? If so, some Saudi diplomats should be PNGed.

If I remember correctly, MBS's brother was the ambassador to the US at the time. But, he was out of the US at the time of the murder.

Now, the new Saudi ambassador in DC is a woman. I assume if they think they are 'modernizing' then the US would look the other way.

MBS: "America, women can drive, movie theaters are open again (first movie was Black Panther), and we have a woman ambassador. Now, please stop lookiing into the torture of Khasshoggi.

He was not an American citizen.
He was a citizen of Saudi Arabia.
He was murdered in Turkey.
By Saudi Arabians.
Not a US issue.

What is your expectation? What were we supposed to do about this? Bomb SA because they murdered one of their own citizens somewhere else?
I honestly feel that's what the media wants, they are basically calling for boots on the ground, and elevating journalists to a protected class of citizens.

He wasn't an American citizen. He was a Saudi murdered in Turkey. Its not our problem.

He was an american resident and journalist.

So is that your sticking point? Despite him living and working in the US, he hadn't received citizenship yet, so it's open season for any foreign state to kill him? Can the US kill anyone who happens to be present outside the border of their nation of citizenship for the sole reason that they penned articles our leaders find unfavorable? What exactly is your cowardly standard?

So far the Biden administration has taken only two steps in response to this: 1) Declassify the intel to inform the public; and 2) Told the Saudis we won't be working with Prince Fuckstick anymore.

So tell us how this is bad policy.

He was an american resident and journalist.

So is that your sticking point? Despite him living and working in the US, he hadn't received citizenship yet, so it's open season for any foreign state to kill him? Can the US kill anyone who happens to be present outside the border of their nation of citizenship for the sole reason that they penned articles our leaders find unfavorable? What exactly is your cowardly standard?

So far the Biden administration has taken only two steps in response to this: 1) Declassify the intel to inform the public; and 2) Told the Saudis we won't be working with Prince Fuckstick anymore.

So tell us how this is bad policy.

You’re talking to a bunch of bitches who let a reality tv personality convince them they were victims of like a dozen conspiracies (they never got down to really picking which ones were real) across all swing states. They aren’t intellectually capable of anything more than “derp, not full citizen.”

*Trump covers for Saudi Arabia and sides with their dictator over US intelligence agencies after Saudi Arabia murders a US resident on foreign land*

Trump supporters: "Who cares?"

*Trump overrides Congress to approve an arms deal to Saudi Arabia*

Trump supporters: "That's a good thing!"

*Biden puts a freeze on the Saudi arms deal*

Trump supporters: "He's killing jobs!!!"

*Biden declassifies the report showing Saudi Arabia murdered a US resident on foreign land*

Trump supporters: "Oh, big deal! Saudi Arabia is terrible. When's he really gonna get tough on them?"

He was a legal US resident, you pathetic rube.

Good lord fucking grow a pair.

If Kashoggi was killed during the Obama admin you’d swear up and down the US had no obligation to do anything.

If I were a blogger for the CCP and lived in Ghuanzhou for a year before being killed in Siberia, Beijing wouldn’t lift a finger.

Grow the fuck up man.

You’re talking to a bunch of bitches who let a reality tv personality convince them they were victims of like a dozen conspiracies (they never got down to really picking which ones were real) across all swing states. They aren’t intellectually capable of anything more than “derp, not full citizen.”

Oh I understand that convincing them of doing the right thing is impossible.

At this point it's just pointing out their cowardice and watching them squirm in order to defend their partisan interests.

Good lord fucking grow a pair.

If Kashoggi was killed during the Obama admin you’d swear up and down the US had no obligation to do anything.

If I were a blogger for the CCP and lived in Ghuanzhou for a year before being killed in Siberia, Beijing wouldn’t lift a finger.

Grow the fuck up man.

"Wahhhh, I can't defend my position rationally, so I'm just going to tearfully insist that you're as stupid and unprincipled as me!!!!"

So are all the Trumpers who constantly say Biden is pro China, gona say Trump / Kushner were pro Bin Salman and KSA ?

Remember in 2016 when Trump campaigned , he wanted to hold the Saudis accountable and was tough on them.

I hope Biden does this as well...

but I seriously doubt it. when it comes to Saudi Royalty we seem to let them get away with a lot
Atleast the US gov. officially finally admits the truth, which is a hell of a lot better than covering it up and not officially admitting. Ofcourse I would love to see Biden hold MBS accountable.

"Wahhhh, I can't defend my position rationally, so I'm just going to tearfully insist that you're as stupid and unprincipled as me!!!!"

That’s your best ey?

Because, really, begging any admin to “do something” in lieu of what happened with Kashoggi is hollow as fuck and you know it.

And again, we all know if a (D) was in office you wouldn’t give a shit. They could have ignored what happened and done nothing at all, they could have started WW3, you’d be right there cheering them on.

lets see Biden response

Will Biden punish them with a hefty fine?

The Biden admin has already started to phase him out in their dealings. He's no longer being dealt with by the State Department, and Biden will not meet with him.

That's a damn sight more than Trump did, kissing the guy's feet because he helped arrange a billion dollar loan to get Jared out of financial trouble.

To think, you guys moaned about a CT like Burisma, yet it's "Biden won't do shit" after years of capitulation to any dictator Trump could peer......

Atleast the US gov. officially finally admits the truth, which is a hell of a lot better than covering it up and not officially admitting. Ofcourse I would love to see Biden hold MBS accountable.

I still want to watch that documentary, Dissident. have you had a chance to watch it?

Biden didn’t do shit
He’s taken some Ls lately

Trump took so many Ls he became a meme though

How many US citizens should be sent to their death for kkashooggi?
What a melodramatic response.
Are you gona say the same thing if Biden chooses not to work with China, instead going along with them? What if Biden decides to get aggressive with Iran, will you be saying the same thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back