Crime Report on Khashoggi murder is out

Lol, Trump got cucked by Trudeau and the House of Saud. Sadly Trudeau and The House of Saud also cucked Kushner.
I thought Donny was supposed to be different and drain the Swamp, but Donny sucked House of Saud dick like every other President before him.

Saudi Arabia executing people isnt anything new but sense its a western affiliated journalist they act like they care . They can sanction some officials then they'll be disappeared into a black hole or flee the country . In my opinion this is just posturing nothing will fundamentally change with the US Saudi relationship
from the think tank Responsible state craft
"Biden’s expressions of toughness against Saudi Arabia may be intended to appease the U.S. public without altering the decades of U.S. support for the House of Saud. Americans have not forgotten that 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudi, as demonstrated by the successful activism of the families of 9/11 victims that resulted in Congress passing JASTA in 2016 over President Obama’s veto. JASTA (Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act) allows 9/11 families to sue a foreign state for acts of terrorism: litigation against Saudi Arabia on behalf of 9/11 families that resulted from JASTA’s passage is ongoing. The attack on the Pensacola Air Force base in Florida in late 2019 by a Saudi aviation student reiterated associations between Saudi Arabia and terrorist attacks on Americans.

Why is Biden so reluctant to change the U.S.-Saudi relationship? Despite Congressional efforts to hold Saudi Arabia accountable for the murder of Khashoggi, the U.S. weapons industry remains one of the most powerful forces lobbying on behalf of Saudi Arabia, as well as other Arab despots that enrich American weapons manufacturers. Although members of Congress continue to invest their own finances in the lucrative industry of weapons manufacture, some arms dealers are eager to escape the possibility of future Congressional limits on arms sales. After Biden announced a pause on “relevant” U.S. weapons sales to Saudi Arabia, arms merchant Lockheed Martin announced that it will establish a joint venture with Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI). Weapons makers are likely to pursue further strategies to evade Congressional oversight of arms sales to wealthy Gulf monarchs, as well as other human rights abusers and war criminals around the world."
This. All this all day long. Out of likes btw

That’s your best ey?

Because, really, begging any admin to “do something” in lieu of what happened with Kashoggi is hollow as fuck and you know it.

Color me shocked that you don't know what a basic phrase like "in lieu of" means.

And asking a president to not expressly lie on behalf of a foreign dictator who murdered a US-based journalist and cast doubt on US intelligence agency findings is not a stringent requirement. No president in history, let alone Obama, before Trump would do that.

And again, we all know if a (D) was in office you wouldn’t give a shit. They could have ignored what happened and done nothing at all, they could have started WW3, you’d be right there cheering them on.

*We all know*
*Everyone knows*

These are just things morons like you and Trump say when you can't argue intelligently. Just like insisting on the stipulation that everyone else is as spineless and uninformed as you, rather than that your understanding is willfully limited and your purpose is to impute your blind partisanship to everyone else.

And leftists were constantly calling on Obama to disassociate with Saudi Arabia, because it's an objectively terrible, regressive, anti-democratic hereditary monarchy. Just like the left roundly denounced Obama’s participation in the Libyan intervention and is presently urging support of the Kurds and cancelation of sanctions on Cuba, Iran, and Venezuela. Obama may not have taken extreme action (and i don't suspect Biden will) but you can be damn sure he wouldn't sell out the country for a Saudi Arabian king.

The fact is that you have no independent positions. Because acquiring those takes learning about issues, and you're too lazy to do that. But, even for lazy halfwits, saying that a US president shouldn't baselessly side with foreign autocrats over US intelligence agencies on the topic of the assassination of a US resident is pretty easy. It doesn't take much understanding...just a modicum of integrity.

glad we agree on something brotha :) im out of likes too lol, 50 aint enough i got too much time on my hands sherdog haha
Word man. We need a Jesus like figure to throw lobbyists down the capital steps and whip them

Color me shocked that you don't know what a basic phrase like "in lieu of" means.

And asking a president to not expressly lie on behalf of a foreign dictator who murdered a US-based journalist and cast doubt on US intelligence agency findings is not a stringent requirement. No president in history, let alone Obama, before Trump would do that.

*We all know*
*Everyone knows*

These are just things morons like you and Trump say when you can't argue intelligently. Just like insisting on the stipulation that everyone else is as spineless and uninformed as you, rather than that your understanding is willfully limited and your purpose is to impute your blind partisanship to everyone else.

And leftists were constantly calling on Obama to disassociate with Saudi Arabia, because it's an objectively terrible, regressive, anti-democratic hereditary monarchy. Just like the left roundly denounced Obama’s participation in the Libyan intervention and is presently urging support of the Kurds and cancelation of sanctions on Cuba, Iran, and Venezuela. Obama may not have taken extreme action (and i don't suspect Biden will) but you can be damn sure he wouldn't sell out the country for a Saudi Arabian king.

The fact is that you have no independent positions. Because acquiring those takes learning about issues, and you're too lazy to do that. But, even for lazy halfwits, saying that a US president shouldn't baselessly side with foreign autocrats over US intelligence agencies on the topic of the assassination of a US resident is pretty easy. It doesn't take much understanding...just a modicum of integrity.
not really feeling like arguing politics tonight on this wonderful toxic forum but i just wanna say i agree 100% so sad how people in the west are robbed of genuine left politics as if reactionary's and liberalism is the only realm of possibility(capitalist realism am i right?) . But mainly i wanna say be careful with your yellow cards I dont want the only other commie bastard on here banned .

Word man. We need a Jesus like figure to throw lobbyists down the capital steps and whip them
I agree id say a genuine anti imperialist/left movement could do it but im so pessimistic about mass politics in the US to be honest .

kings and princes still take out peasants. Dems will turn the blind eye

I agree id say a genuine anti imperialist/left movement could do it but im so pessimistic about mass politics in the US to be honest .
Doesn’t help that basically all but probably 5 senators and congressmen would end over and take it if their lobbyists demanded it. Not a lot of hope unless banning lobbying was on the ballot

Doesn’t help that basically all but probably 5 senators and congressmen would end over and take it if their lobbyists demanded it. Not a lot of hope unless banning lobbying was on the ballot
I wouldnt even include 5 . even "the squad" is not immune . A revolutionary overthrow is needed . easier said then done of course and we should be all for reform when it can alleviate suffering but it shouldnt be our end goal . Bernie losing made me really realize they wont even except a social democrat in the executive branch .

I wouldnt even include 5 . even "the squad" is not immune . A revolutionary overthrow is needed . easier said then done of course and we should be all for reform when it can alleviate suffering but it shouldnt be our end goal . Bernie losing made me really realize they wont even except a social democrat in the executive branch .
What is interesting is how the corporate corrupted system has pissed off the populist left and right. Now they are clinging to power by using wokeness as a cultural revolution ploy. Wonder how long that smokescreen will work and how angry people will be once they realize that those in charge did absolutely nothing

What is interesting is how the corporate corrupted system has pissed off the populist left and right. Now they are clinging to power by using wokeness as a cultural revolution ploy. Wonder how long that smokescreen will work and how angry people will be once they realize that those in charge did absolutely nothing
the real left dosnt fall for that shit Adolph Reed Jr. wrote a good piece on this (although it does deal with domestic politics only) . I wouldnt use the term "cultural revolution" because capitalisms exploitation of identity in the west is completely different from the context and genuine upheaval of China's Cultural Revolution ( though maybe you werent making that comparison if so my bad) . Its interesting taking a peak on here to see liberals and conservatives squabble over petty issues without any material analysis, it really shows how strong of a back communism/ marxism or just pan leftism has .

*We all know*
*Everyone knows*

Color me shocked that you choose to make pig headed assumptions to give yourself an excuse to vomit on these boards one more time.

the real left dosnt fall for that shit Adolph Reed Jr. wrote a good piece on this (although it does deal with domestic politics only) . I wouldnt use the term "cultural revolution" because capitalisms exploitation of identity in the west is completely different from the context and genuine upheaval of China's Cultural Revolution ( though maybe you werent making that comparison if so my bad) . Its interesting taking a peak on here to see liberals and conservatives squabble over petty issues without any material analysis, it really shows how strong of a back communism/ marxism or just pan leftism has .
Mean like how Mao and the ccp bungled thing so badly that they had to resort to the cultural revolution to stay in power. It was a top down directed madness. I think the corporate elite is doing the same thing. Instead of solving problems they just throw some woke nonsense out and hide behind all that outrage. I do like how jimmy dore is doing a lot of calling out. He and Tucker sometimes make an interesting pair

*Trump covers for Saudi Arabia and sides with their dictator over US intelligence agencies after Saudi Arabia murders a US resident on foreign land*

Trump supporters: "Who cares?"

*Trump overrides Congress to approve an arms deal to Saudi Arabia*

Trump supporters: "That's a good thing!"

*Biden puts a freeze on the Saudi arms deal*

Trump supporters: "He's killing jobs!!!"

*Biden declassifies the report showing Saudi Arabia murdered a US resident on foreign land*

Trump supporters: "Oh, big deal! Saudi Arabia is terrible. When's he really gonna get tough on them?"

He was a legal US resident, you pathetic rube.
The problem isnt trump, the problem is american politics and their buddy buddy relationship with the saudis.
Also im not a trump supporter, but putting all the blame for this on trump is stupid when its american policy to let the saudis do whatever they please.
Give me a call when biden does something about this, if not he is just as bad as trump.

Back