Economy Republicans do you give Biden props for not extending Unemployment?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious if you guys finally agree with him on something, he basically told people that they wont extend the unemployment benefits and people need to go get back to work

what do you think? I figure that is something Republicans would at least say hey I agree with Joe Biden for a change.

Depends what happens w delta wave. Lots of need help signs where I live, so in my area yes, right call to end ue. Again, pending no more shutdowns

Sure, why not.

Hes still willing to fund states that want to extend unemployment, which is needed right now

Depends what happens w delta wave. Lots of need help signs where I live, so in my area yes, right call to end ue. Again, pending no more shutdowns
I drive to multiple cities daily for my job and the help wanted or NOW HIRING signs are everywhere. What shocked me is the Walmart neighborhood market had Now Hiring signs, the Hotel near my house has Now Hiring and they said they were understaffed, they need a Chef and cooks, and several other positions. These places are usually hard to get a job at because they are always full, but now they have now hiring and are understaffed.

The Chef position actually pays really good too, but they want a schooled chefs who actually went to school for culinary arts or have some experience, something like $110,000 a year.

I support extended EI for people who can't be "vaccinated".

Other than that, I hope most people enjoyed their 2 year long paid holiday, while essential workers like myself were working forced overtime.

Time to get back to work, there won't be a tear shed from my eyes.

"I would if it were not a ruse to usher in COMMUNISM!"

Some republican.

Why would anyone give props to the most obvious puppet President in history? It probably won't be long until you see strings attached to him. Props to Biden, ha. Naive or trolling

I support extended EI for people who can't be "vaccinated".

Other than that, I hope most people enjoyed their 2 year long paid holiday, while essential workers like myself were working forced overtime.

Time to get back to work, there won't be a tear shed from my eyes.

I like many others have worked during this Covid period. Without having to be told to by the government or anyone else.
I work because I'm an adult. I think like one and realize I have people in my life that depend on me.

I also have to work in order to save and invest so I can provide for my family and myself in the future.

If people choose not to find work because they have been conditioned my the government to press the feeder bar and wait for the next food pellet to fall out then they have set themselves up for failure today and in the future.

They have played themselves if they have been doing that. Particularly if they have altered their thinking to the point they expect this to continue.

I'm curious if you guys finally agree with him on something, he basically told people that they wont extend the unemployment benefits and people need to go get back to work

what do you think? I figure that is something Republicans would at least say hey I agree with Joe Biden for a change.
I'm shocked that a President would tell people to get back to work and the media isn't up in arms about a President making such statements.

That sounds kind of mean.

Yes. I have no problem giving credit where it is due. I think Biden is a feces throwing baboon, but in this instance I give the destructive senile primate some credit for not fucking up at least this one time.

Last edited:
Isn't this up to individual states?

Of all the shit we blow money on, this is the least offensive wasteful program. I could give a shit but yay I guess.

I agree with any politician who puts an end to giving free money to people when there are help wanted signs on every store you drive by.

I drive to multiple cities daily for my job and the help wanted or NOW HIRING signs are everywhere. What shocked me is the Walmart neighborhood market had Now Hiring signs, the Hotel near my house has Now Hiring and they said they were understaffed, they need a Chef and cooks, and several other positions. These places are usually hard to get a job at because they are always full, but now they have now hiring and are understaffed.

The Chef position actually pays really good too, but they want a schooled chefs who actually went to school for culinary arts or have some experience, something like $110,000 a year.
I've been looking for another job lately, I'm struggling to find anything beyond the very bottom of the barrel. Like we're still dealing with this pandemic and the support for those out of work is being cut off so they can have the dignity to slowly die in a Walmart.

hell yeah! poor people should starve to death in front of their children before i give ‘em a goddamn handout. this is america, dammit. if you’re not willing to exploit migrant workers under the constant threat of ICE for illegal wages, you don’t belong here!

so get off sherdog and help them you lazy bastard.

I've been looking for another job lately, I'm struggling to find anything beyond the very bottom of the barrel. Like we're still dealing with this pandemic and the support for those out of work is being cut off so they can have the dignity to slowly die in a Walmart.
What profession are you interested in? since UI is cut off you can just work at walmart or tacobell temporary until you find a job and get it.

Yeah and props for not packing the supreme court nor extending eviction moratorium. Wish he'd let the trannies in sports issue go. and don't start calling females-people who menstraute

Back