Economy Republicans do you give Biden props for not extending Unemployment?

Dollar stores, if I'm not mistaken, are hiring on site immediately. I was gett
so get off sherdog and help them you lazy bastard.
I would, but........the covid. Might get covid.

I've been looking for another job lately, I'm struggling to find anything beyond the very bottom of the barrel. Like we're still dealing with this pandemic and the support for those out of work is being cut off so they can have the dignity to slowly die in a Walmart.

There is more dignity in working at Wal-Mart than there is sitting on your fatass cashing unemployment checks.

If he gets props for that he also gets all the blame for dead soldiers in Afghanistan

He needs the money to fund the new Taliban government

I mean I'm glad he didn't fuck this up too

But it was fairly obvious that the unemployment charade needed to end at some point. Now we should fixate on incentives for companys that keep jobs here, and pay neatly

Man wtf? This is sad, i still wonder how he won the primary when the dems had so many younger capable candidates its as if they rigged the election to make him the primary candidate, the man is senile it makes no sense even Bernie is still alert.

There is more dignity in working at Wal-Mart than there is sitting on your fatass cashing unemployment checks.
Yeah because it's not like people could use that time to develop new or old skills, get their physical health in order, or spend time with their family. People are inherently lazy if history has taught us anything.

Yeah because it's not like people could use that time to develop new or old skills, get their physical health in order, or spend time with their family. People are inherently lazy if history has taught us anything.

No one in your family sees you as a real man if you are drawing unemployment.

Man wtf? This is sad, i still wonder how he won the primary when the dems had so many younger capable candidates its as if they rigged the election to make him the primary candidate, the man is senile it makes no sense even Bernie is still alert.
He does whatever the powers to be (DNC) tell him to that is why

Wow thats cold brother

my mom worked three jobs rather than collecting welfare

Only because he thinks he is too good to work at Wal-Mart. Yet when he goes to the grocery store, I'm sure he expects the shelves to be stocked. He wants other people to go stock the shelves for him while "works on his skills" and "spends time with family".

“Republicans” don’t exist anymore, it’s just the anti-lib agenda, and they are a brainless group of sheep who think Biden is a communist. So no they won’t give him props for anything.

Back