Economy Republicans do you give Biden props for not extending Unemployment?

It's true, those are the only two possible options. Either you get the federal plus up, or you literally starve to death. If only there were other social safety net programs, and private organizations from food banks to financial relief orgs, state unemployment benefits, and literally tens of thousands of vacant jobs out there. but alas, it's federal plus up or "starve in front of your children".
nice. telling the sarcastic guy being sarcastic that his intentionally exaggerated sarcastic point wasn’t actually 100% representative of the truth. groundbreaking.

nice. telling the sarcastic guy being sarcastic that his intentionally exaggerated sarcastic point wasn’t actually 100% representative of the truth. groundbreaking.
Quit posting like an emotional 12yr old girl then. That's why people think you're retarded.

Those assaults are against active military members though. Maybe they just took your advice literally and decided to fuck the military, one member at a time?
And by your logic, they all deserved it right? BeCaUsE fUcK tHe MiLiTaRy
lmfaoooo alright bro. just say you don’t give a shit about the truth and move on. also yes, fuck the military.
Quit posting like an emotional 12yr old girl then. That's why people think you're retarded.
<Lmaoo> usually the “youre retarded” or “dumbass” comments only appear when people run out of actual counterpoints, their way of thinking gets challenged and they just shut down. whenever “you’re an idiot” shows up, it means i’m doing just fine.

I'm curious if you guys finally agree with him on something, he basically told people that they wont extend the unemployment benefits and people need to go get back to work

what do you think? I figure that is something Republicans would at least say hey I agree with Joe Biden for a change.

what? biden had nothing to do with it and the dems wanted to extend it even further, it's only ending now-ish due to manchin.

I'm not Republican more independent like 40% of Americans and don't support it with record people on edge and pandemic still raging. It's also small potatoes compared to when banks were bailed out or these stupid wars and goes to help bottom of society who actually need it most unlike bankers. That said I always knew senator MAstercard wouldnt be FDR and it's expected.

Didn't read like sarcasm. Your version of hyperbole still falls short of the internet's normal spin on things.

Man wtf? This is sad, i still wonder how he won the primary when the dems had so many younger capable candidates its as if they rigged the election to make him the primary candidate, the man is senile it makes no sense even Bernie is still alert.

Under the Biden-Harris Administration unemployment has hit annual low

E-2jMGnXEAE0a3P

Im no righty but people need to get off their asses & go work. Unemployment is there for temp assistance & if you abuse it youre a shitbag

Looks like Republicans suddenly regret their decision

Back