Resident Evil 3 Remake

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its been long rumored to be happening, but for some reason the mainstream gaming sites haven't reported the rumors until now..... which basically confirms the rumors as being true. These bought-off sites don't hint at bullshit that when its eventually proven not to be true, it makes them and said AAA-developer look bad.

Hype Generation 101, boys.

Type 'Resident Evil 3 Remake' into google, YouTube, or twitter to see the DOZENS of sites just in the last 12+ hours reporting what they're imply to the the FIRST rumors of RE3 Remake development.

This just became one of my most hyped games of 2020.

Will pre-order ASAP.

RE2 was exactly what I wanted out of a remake. Hopefully mercenaries will be touched up nicely too.

I hope the wieners who complained about Mr. X stay far away from this one. Nemmy gon give it to ya.

I hope the wieners who complained about Mr. X stay far away from this one. Nemmy gon give it to ya.

I loved RE2 but yea MrX was the only thing I didn't like about the game. Either way still going to get this and hope they at least don't increase the amount of encounters and maybe even lower them.

I loved RE2 but yea MrX was the only thing I didn't like about the game. Either way still going to get this and hope they at least don't increase the amount of encounters and maybe even lower them.
Have you played RE3?

Nemesis is up your ass a good amount of that game.

Far more than Mr. X ever was.

Have you played RE3?

Nah I never played Re3. Didn't even know they did the same thing. I thought they got that idea from Re7.

Have you played RE3?

Correction hes more or less humping you with out lube 90% of them game.

its pretty much a troll simulator

A. I hope they make him more of a threat and less of an annoyance.
B. I hope there's less of him because I'd like to actually be able to explore without being constantly chased

A. I hope they make him more of a threat and less of an annoyance.
B. I hope there's less of him because I'd like to actually be able to explore without being constantly chased
latest

If you thought Mr X was an annoying cunt, you might want to stay away from this one. This is pretty much "Mr. X - The Game".

Anyways, I wasn't a huge fan of this one back in the day, so I doubt I'll hop in.

How did I know you would resort to insults? I should have known better than to bother with you
“Insults” lol, lighten up. You whine and bitch about every game you play. I’m not sure you actually enjoy anything.

“Insults” lol, lighten up. You whine and bitch about every game you play. I’m not sure you actually enjoy anything.
Typical douche response. Talk shit then tell people to lighten up. I enjoy plenty but you'd never respond to that kind of post because you don't have excuse to talk shit

Nah I never played Re3. Didn't even know they did the same thing. I thought they got that idea from Re7.

RE3 Nemesis was the first RE with a 'Hideous and tough monster that could jump out at any time to wreck your day' component.

RE3 is my over Tank-Control survival horror game because Nemesis was the first, and still widely considered the best RE monster.

The first time playing RE3 on Hard and not knowing when he would make an appearance jacked up the tension of the entire experience. It wasn't just hard because of Nemesis, it had more enemies and more of an 'Action-Horror' feel in comparison to the other games of the series at that point. You're constantly low on ammo and health, so when Nemesis jumps out (and they were actually very good jump scares) and you know you're completely fucked unless you run away, and running away from him isn't exactly easy... he runs faster than you.

Several posters will say 'Nemesis wasn't shit,' yeah, everyone eventually figures out where he's going to jump out at, and you prepare for those occasions, and you figure out the timing of his attacks... blah blah blah, but that's with every damn monster in every horror game.

But that first playthrough of RE3 is one of my favorite horror, and video game, experiences I've ever had.

I really hope the RE development team learned from the feedback of Mr.X in the Re2 remake and will make Nemesis fucking terrifying like he was for that first playthrough of the PS1 RE3.

I'd play for the special edition of the game just for that.

Typical douche response. Talk shit then tell people to lighten up. I enjoy plenty but you'd never respond to that kind of post because you don't have excuse to talk shit
If you’re getting offended over being called a weenie you have some seriously soft skin. I’d tell anyone who had that response to lighten up lol.

I don’t care enough about you to follow you around and respond to everything you post. What I see from you is overwhelmingly negative and there’s very little we actually agree on.

Like here for example, why would anyone want to play a game like RE3 after not enjoying the Mr. X aspect in RE2? The game is literally called Nemesis but you hope there’s less of him because you find it annoying.

It’s like you’re just playing to complain lol.

RE3 is the only RE game in the main series that I haven't played, I am looking forward to it.

Currently, I'm going through RE:0 again. I'd like for them to revisit the partner zapping/coop system again in the future. It's quite fun, and the lack of item boxes was not too cumbersome if you dropped items in a common node spot you can access quickly. With that said, RE 0 had the worst, most inconsequential plot/characters of all the main RE games.

Back