News Reug Reug to appeal fight decision

What does this facial expression indicate, as Reug was on the ground for 5 minutes?

Pain, confusion, shock?

View attachment 851290
omg.gif

Damn, I was riding this hype train but that's too much for me.

The punch timing is perfectly fine, it's on the bell, as it happens, it's not even illegal.

Where I was confused is that punches to the throat are supposed to be illegal, right? If an injury from an (accidental) punch to the throat results to a fighter unable to fight, I would think it should be ruled a NC.
I have no idea whether he was 100% acting or legit hurt, or if the punch actually did land on the throat.

Where I was confused is that punches to the throat are supposed to be illegal, right? If an injury from an (accidental) punch to the throat results to a fighter unable to fight, I would think it should be ruled a NC.
I have no idea whether he was 100% acting or legit hurt, or if the punch actually did land on the throat.
Come on, dude...

<1>

Come on, dude...

<1>
That was a legit question about the rules in general.
Aren't strikes to the throat illegal? And if so, what should happen if a fighter is incapacitated due to a throat strike?

I don't give af if that fight overturned. The fight was rubbish and lose or NC, he won't go far fighting like that.

That was a legit question about the rules in general.
Aren't strikes to the throat illegal? And if so, what should happen if a fighter is incapacitated due to a throat strike?

I don't give af if that fight overturned. The fight was rubbish and lose or NC, he won't go far fighting like that.
My understanding is they're illegal if you hit the throat on purpose but it's okay if it happens accidentally. So they're treated differently from other accidental fouls.

<{fry}>

Lashley had 12 finishes in 15 fights.
What happened when he finally got a competition step up and fought Chad Griggs? Also, my mistake lol

Man, Reug Reug's uppercut actually landed, unlike the supposed throat punch which missed by a mile.

Back