REVIEW: DATSUSARA Bag In-Depth Review

we thought about that but i think that our bag is just too damn big to be a backpack especially with all of the compartments. Also our new backpack will be really nice and much cooler than carrying around a duffel on your back.

we thought about that but i think that our bag is just too damn big to be a backpack especially with all of the compartments. Also our new backpack will be really nice and much cooler than carrying around a duffel on your back.

Quick reply! Thanks, I was going to get the PGB-03 but I guess I'll wait to see how the BP-02 turns out first.

We are going to offer a PGB-03 bag upgrade option for current owners of the PGB-01 or 02. We just haven't decided what that price will be. Any input would be appreciated, how much of a discount would make it worth it to you?

We are going to offer a PGB-03 bag upgrade option for current owners of the PGB-01 or 02. We just haven't decided what that price will be. Any input would be appreciated, how much of a discount would make it worth it to you?

It would be cool if you would allow any previous pgb-01/02 or bp-01 customer to get a discounted pgb-03 or bp-02 to allow for some crossover. I think its much more useful to have an option to get a backpack if you already have a duffel instead of a second duffel or vice versa.

vin, we are hoping by April if all goes well, the bp-02 is going to be very very nice :)

ark, good idea, i think we will do that, thanks.

I've been using my PGB-03 for about one month now and...I LOVE IT!

It is the perfect size and hold everything I need in avery organized manner.

If I need to, I can fit:
Gi top and pants
Gi Belt
Cup and supporter
Compression shorts
Ankle and knee supports
Shin Guards
Head Gear
16 oz gloves
7 oz MMA training gloves
3 pair of hand wraps
3 Rash Guards
3 pair of shorts
Bar soap, face wash, body wash, Deodorant, face lotion
Flip Flops
Water
Protein Shaker bottle
Full size towel
Mouthguard with it's case
Bottle of asprine
Pocket for my Wallet, Blackberry cell phone, Keys and lip balm

I think that is all that I have in my bag at the most which is EVERYTHING I need for Muay Thai class, BJJ class, MMA class and my after training shower.

I highly recommend this bag to everyone that trains and never wants to buy another bag.

thanks for the info Skep, that's good to hear. the pgb-03 models are super solid, we haven't had even one return or issue with them and i hope we never do. now to get the new backpacks from that same manufacturer and we'll be set on the bags and on to working on the rest of the lineup.

My wife got me one for Christmas and it's AMAZING! It's the best bag I've ever had hands down!

our new backpack will be really nice and much cooler than carrying around a duffel on your back.

can you tell us any details about the new backpack? for example, the differences between it and the former version? I'm particularly curious if the holding capacity of BP-02 will be any different than BP-01.

right now, I'm contemplating between the PGB-03 or BP-02 :icon_chee
and I hope to god you'll ship to South Korea!
thanks, Chris!

can you tell us any details about the new backpack? for example, the differences between it and the former version? I'm particularly curious if the holding capacity of BP-02 will be any different than BP-01.

right now, I'm contemplating between the PGB-03 or BP-02 :icon_chee
and I hope to god you'll ship to South Korea!
thanks, Chris!

first, yes we do ship to SK (I wish I could bring the bag myself and see SK :)

there will be some big differences. it should hold a bit more than the older model but if you carry headgear i'd go with the PGB-03. here are some pictures of an older prototype (not a hemp version) to give you an idea...

Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Cant wait to retire my TITLE bag with the broken zipper since day one :(

Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Cant wait to retire my TITLE bag with the broken zipper since day one :(

ahh you must have ordered one from MMAWarehouse before they ran out again, i hope you enjoy the bag.

we will have more in stock (PGB-03) by no later than the 15th of February so pre-order soon if you want the discount price :)

Chris, thanks for the prompt response.
it's a relief that you ship to South Korea!
and the older prototype of the new bag looks outstanding!
with its bigger capacity (compared to the older version of the backpack) and my non-use of headgear, I have compelling enough reasons to wait before I purchase a bag immediately.
please please please keep us updated, Chris!
again, thanks a lot.

p_ahn, we'll be sure to save one for you :)

London, we do our best to ship things as "gifts" and we state less than $20 as the value when we ship so that people don't get nailed with customs charges. It has worked well for awhile now and we get many orders from the UK. Please don't tell the man :)

btw i have 1 good condition refurb PGB-02s here and I am willing to let it go for $40 shipped (us domestic). PM or email me if you want one.

btw i have 2 good condition refurb PGB-02s here and I am willing to let one go for $40 shipped (us domestic) and the other for $30 shipped (us domestic). One is just like the regular PGB-02 and the other (cheaper one)is the same but is missing the stiff bottom board so it's more floppy like a regular duffel. PM or email me if you want one.

PM and email sent your way

Back