[Review] Hayabusa Pro Mesh Gear Bag

Skywards

White Belt
Reaction score

I bought this late April or early May just a few months ago. Since then I've used it to store my mma-gear(shinpads, boxing & mma gloves, rashguard, shorts, waterbottle, towel, etc) to and back from training about 4-5 times a week.

I've not had anything sharp in it. I've not used it outside any every-day circumstance and after a few months of use this is the result:

This was the first tear. It's the inner pocket. I didn't mind too much since I wasn't using it anyway other than for storing my mouthguard and phone.

Now this I DID mind. It happened after training as I was opening the outside pocket to get my mp3 player out. It just tore. I wasn't pulling it, I wasn't using force - it just happened like that. Now I was left with no usable pockets other than the main compartment. (The tiny pocket beneath doesn't allow for much..)

And finally this. Another tear. It'll probably fall off completely in a week or so. Making the bag, not unusable, but not as comfortable to wear.

In all, I've NOT abused this bag. I've used it as intended and figured I'd let you know. I'm not happy but on the flip-side - it is still usable as the main compartment is fine.

EDIT: Contacted customer service about it and they're sending me a new one. Very impressive.

Last edited:
that's a little bit weird. hayabusa has actually very good quality more a very good quality. I would definitely email hayabusa

I bought mine around the same time, use it everyday, and it's still 100% in tact.

I just reviewed this bag in another thread, I think you have a defect in yours. It does not feel that fragile.

Back