Review: Ring to Cage Winning MS-600 Clones

Already made this info available to you all last week but I guess some didn't see it:

Mohsin said:
It will be $130 any size any color. Price is including the shipping any where in US.

Any further question, please let us know

Regards
Mohsin

Clamp, are these gloves reviewed in the original post the same as the C-17s? If not, why are there 2 different Winning inspired R2Cs?

Prototype = This, Market = Strato's review. Other than appearance i don't think much is different between prototype and the actual.

thanks, i figured. aside from the itty bitty logo on the market version, they pretty much seem the same as far as the reviews went

Destroyer where so you train?

Wild Card on and off since 06, Kyokushin Torrance since 03. BTW Mark is looking for a gym, but is too lazy to actually look. I told him he has options (Yours and Michael's gym), and Eric was at Wild Card for a month then moved to Scott Park gym before he went to NY. They both say Hi!

I just had to mention, moshin apologized about the long wait since my gloves and some other gloves were held up at customs. I paid for two pairs, he threw in another pair of customs for free. Can't beat the CS.

What!? Thats nuts! Can you please post pictures!

This CS is legendary and I'm actually quite jelly.

Is that more or less than Jelly? My slang is off these days.

Clamp when are you going to design a new glove so I can come up with a new name for em!

Hehe I'm currently trying to right now but I might go the indie route? Not sure what I'm doing. I've been getting 3 hrs of sleep a night so I'm frazzled.

I have this idea for a Mexican glove, think mohsin is up for the challenge?

Lol just made me think. Would it be possible to buy a sheet of cleto reyes leather from juan and then send it to moshin to use on your next custom glove strato?

That's a brilliant idea! Yes i think he likes new ideas strat!

Back