Rexual Choc presents: Summerslam 2019

Is Seth Rollins a geek?

• Total voters
tumblr_nwsmzprwZZ1szg0njo2_250.gif

You can trust that face

I wouldn't trust this dude with a warm bagel much less a woman. :eek:

Poor Kaitlyn...she's like a hotter, less crazy Chyna. I guess that is a good thing.

I bet she likes creampies too and all the roids have made her womb a barren mess so it’s a win win for both parties.

<GinJuice>
I bet she'd take LTR out for ice cream after I ravage her body so I can take a well-deserved nap.
Mandy showed up to the Summerslam watch along while Otis was there. He immediately got up and went to the other side of the couch where she was sitting so he was next to her then Sonya wiggled her way between them and said he wasn’t allowed to be that close to Mandy Candy. GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE!

Mandy showed up to the Summerslam watch along while Otis was there. He immediately got up and went to the other side of the couch where she was sitting so he was next to her then Sonya wiggled her way between them and said he wasn’t allowed to be that close to Mandy Candy. GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE!

Sonya is just protecting her property, but she should get with the program and sublet.

Sonya is just protecting her property, but she should get with the program and sublet.
Then Tucker was gassing him up to her. “Should’ve seen him in the gym today.” That’s a tag team partner and a friend right there!

Lesbians are seriously underrated competition...you spend a lifetime learning to compete with other men for chicks and then <Eek2.0>...your girlfriend has a girlfriend.

Back