Ricky Bandejas Going Around And Beating Up SBG Fighters

RODNEY83

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ricky Bandejas going around and beating up on SBG fighters. Beating James Gallagher by 1st Round head kick and punches finish at Bellator 204 and beating Frans Mlambo by right hook knockout in the 2nd Round at Bellator 240. Ricky Bandejas 2, SBG 0.BUGS BUNNY MUSCLE WALK GIF.gif

Last edited:
I like Bandejas a lot, he seemed to lose a bit of hype after his losses, but they were to Archuleta and Mix who are beasts. I think he's easily one of the best BW's in Bellator.

If he works on his defensive wrestling his star will shine a lot brighter. But that ko of Gallagher will forever be in my heart. Fuck that guy

Ricky Bandejas going around and beating up on SBG fighters. Beating James Gallagher by 1st Round head kick and punches finish at Bellator 204 and beating Frans Mlambo by left hook knockout in the 2nd Round at Bellator 240. Ricky Bandejas 2, SBG 0.View attachment 734937
He KO'ed Mlambo with a right hook.

I never liked any Bellator fighters from Straight Bum Gym.

Commentators always see dudes from SBG finish some scrub and act like they're going to be the future of MMA. It just makes them all seem so unlikeable.

He needs to fight McGregor's Jiujitsu coach teammate now.

I like Ricky a lot and he's got decent potential.....but that fight with Mlambo showed us that he can't move his head off the center line. He got dropped a bunch of times and ate punches that had no business connecting. If Frans actually put some power behind those strikes he'd have KO'd Ricky stiff. Maybe he did and Ricky has the most ridiculous chin at BW.

I like Ricky a lot and he's got decent potential.....but that fight with Mlambo showed us that he can't move his head off the center line. He got dropped a bunch of times and ate punches that had no business connecting. If Frans actually put some power behind those strikes he'd have KO'd Ricky stiff. Maybe he did and Ricky has the most ridiculous chin at BW.
If anything we've seen Ricky's got problems with his BJJ more than anything.

I had Ricky beating Archuleta, but Mlambo nearly RNC'ed him.

If anything we've seen Ricky's got problems with his BJJ more than anything.

I had Ricky beating Archuleta, but Mlambo nearly RNC'ed him.

Good point. I was just so distracted by how hittable he looked in the Mlambo fight.

Back