News Ricky Bandejas is fighting on Combate this week

Ricky looked really bad in this last two Bellator fights, so hopefully the release was a kick in the ass he needed

Wow Ricky is back!! I might check this out now! How do we watch #1 promotion Combate again?

Good for him.

Now he can say fuck Bellator I'm on a bigger show.

Ricky looked really bad in this last two Bellator fights, so hopefully the release was a kick in the ass he needed
I still think he could string together a few and get to UFC. Ricky is a good fighter he just came up short against the top guys. I also think he needs to trust himself and pull the trigger. That Pettis fight was infuriating,

Loads of people get outpointed and frustrated by Sergio, I don't think he looked any worse than Archuleta really. He did get outgrappled by Higo, though.

Combate finally announces the fight card 2 days before it happens, 7 fights listed, but only 3 or 4 will be shown as usual.

He kicked that stupid irishboy in the face so I will always be his fan.

It was a nice bit a justice too. I don't put much stock in antics either way but oft the final result is a chuckle.

Lol, if he wins titles or something in Combate watch tehmoose come in with that "bellator reject becomes Combate champion" talk haha

Put Univision on and don't fall asleep like everyone else does.
Is it actually on there? I thought I saw talk about paramount+ or something I really don’t even know how to watch #1 promotion Combate

Is it actually on there? I thought I saw talk about paramount+ or something I really don’t even know how to watch #1 promotion Combate
Its on Univision and TUDN. There is very little promotion but if you check the TV guide it should be there.

Its on Univision and TUDN. There is very little promotion but if you check the TV guide it should be there.
I will do my best to watch and not fall asleep but those knockers are enough motivation to stay up I believe

tenor.gif

Back