Rico Verhoeven on Joe Rogan Podcast (Video)

Snubnoze707

High Level
@Steel
Reaction score

Good exposure for Rico. Handled himself really well.

Someone needs to check Joe on buying into the marketing lies from ONE Championship this has been going on too long.

@JimGunn what are the odds his movie gets a under 5.0 rating on IMDB?

Shout out to Rico for rocking jean shorts, BTW. For some reason society has turned their back on them, while embracing skinny jeans shockingly.

I'm still rocking jean shorts like it's 1996, come at me! (and Rico)

Someone needs to check Joe on buying into the marketing lies from ONE Championship this has been going on too long.

Lol that ain't gonna happen

Rogan is a credulous schmuck who obliviously runs with misinformation and nonsense. This is why it's mutual harmony between him and his (mostly) loathsome guests.

It's far worse than this, but only in discussing MT you'll notice it takes him a whole two seconds to speak bullshit that unbeknownst to him will lead to "prideful" feelings within his dude-bro audience:

Rogan is a credulous schmuck who obliviously runs with misinformation and nonsense. This is why it's mutual harmony between him and his (mostly) loathsome guests.

It's far worse than this, but only in discussing MT you'll notice it takes him a whole two seconds to speak bullshit that unbeknownst to him will lead to "prideful" feelings within his dude-bro audience:
I managed to teach him about how the Thai fighter naming works on the Rogan Board a long time ago. He even replied thanking me and managed to get it right on one podcast then got it wrong again on another podcast after lol...

I think his problem is he tries to be into way too many things, so some subjects you aren't going to be able to go beyond the surface. I do enjoy the podcast overall though.

I managed to teach him about how the Thai fighter naming works on the Rogan Board a long time ago. He even replied thanking me and managed to get it right on one podcast then got it wrong again on another podcast after lol...

I think his problem is he tries to be into way too many things, so some subjects you aren't going to be able to go beyond the surface. I do enjoy the podcast overall though.

I tend to believe he talks about most things like he does Muay Thai, and there are people who have awareness of a particular subject that view him similarly.

Could only watch the first 40 minutes, nothing against Rico, but lately I've been really annoyed with Rogan.

He interrupts his guests alot once you get to a certain point through an episode. The episode with Will Harris, you could tell towards the end Harris was getting fed up with it.

It's really rude. Like he invites his guests on, just to stop caring what they have to say part way through and then dominates the conversation.

Could only watch the first 40 minutes, nothing against Rico, but lately I've been really annoyed with Rogan.

He interrupts his guests alot once you get to a certain point through an episode. The episode with Will Harris, you could tell towards the end Harris was getting fed up with it.

It's really rude. Like he invites his guests on, just to stop caring what they have to say part way through and then dominates the conversation.
Same here. I've probably listened to well over a hundred JRE episodes. I used to put it on in the background when I was stretching or doing some other relatively mindless task. I've learned a lot from his show and he's has some truly fantastic episodes.

But recently, more often than not, I just end up turning it off.

Rogan really has devolved over the past few years. He needs someone to give him an ego check like he did gi Schaub, because it's getting out of hand. I think having such a huge, passionate fan base has really got to his head and he now believes he's far more knowledgeable and interesting than he actually is. The Joe Rogan Experience is the perfect name for his podcast, because that's what it is. He often spend more time talking than his guest does. And it's usually shit he's talked about before, just repeating the same shit over and over.

Its something that I think would inevitably happen to most people in his situation, but that doesn't change the fact that he's become pretty insufferable.

Overall, I still like Joe and think he's a pretty good dude, but I just can't listen to him anymore. It's like he's become a guy I know too well, and there are certain topics where he starts and I just think "Oh, fuck, here we go..." because I just know the bullshit that's about to spew forth.

Rico is amazing
Awesome fighter and great guy
Legend already imo

This bit is pretty funny. Completely forgot Thongchais name, yet there he is talking about it like he knows something.

Rogan brags about his huge floating tank.
Rico alpha'ed him by saying 'you are so small'.

Shout out to Rico for rocking jean shorts, BTW. For some reason society has turned their back on them, while embracing skinny jeans shockingly.

I'm still rocking jean shorts like it's 1996, come at me! (and Rico)
Bash at the beach :))

Back