Rumored Rico vs. Spong?

Spong needs a warm match. I wonder how he’ll be in kickboxing since he hasn’t fought in it for years
Maybe his agents are pushing him in the media, but normally would be an abnormal fight. Spong had that leg injury.

As mentioned above, he needs a warm-up match. Beside his ring rust in kickboxing, it would also be better for Glory since they can milk more out of him. If he will have a good fight with a serious contender, people will want to see him against Rico. If he will directly fight with Rico, who will want to see his next match against an easier opponent than Rico?

As mentioned above, he needs a warm-up match. Beside his ring rust in kickboxing, it would also be better for Glory since they can milk more out of him. If he will have a good fight with a serious contender, people will want to see him against Rico. If he will directly fight with Rico, who will want to see his next match against an easier opponent than Rico?
There is also a risk that the warmup opponent beats him.

Put him in there with Bhugwandass FTW

Sounds good, a nice suriname vs suriname debut. Don't know who else you could put him against without there being a chance he gets upset.

Sounds good, a nice suriname vs suriname debut. Don't know who else you could put him against without there being a chance he gets upset.
That guy is no match, indeed. :))

<GinJuice>
<GinJuice>

Last edited:
It was a joke, that guy is no match. :))

As was mine

<WhatIsThis>

EDIT - Nice save, nice save. But seriously, i have no idea who Spong fights first if he comes back, assuming he can recover from whole shambles that happened in his boxing career.

Last edited:
Probably gotta be against some kind of a meaningful name if Glory was to pay Spong what he likely wants to be paid.

To be fair this rumour is most likely just gossip. Spong was interviewed after he got popped for PEDs in boxing and said he didn't cheat and is still 100% focused on boxing, but would beat UFC HWs if given the chance.

To be fair this rumour is most likely just gossip. Spong was interviewed after he got popped for PEDs in boxing and said he didn't cheat and is still 100% focused on boxing, but would beat UFC HWs if given the chance.
I saw that the third test came back negative

I saw that the third test came back negative

Yeah it was a bit fishy. I can't remember the order but i think he was found negative, then positive, then negative again, within a short space of time.

I can't remember exactly so don't take my words as fact.

Either way i've always respected Spong so i choose to believe him.

New rumours about the signing of Overeem, Spong and Saki...

F3ABEB87-E645-4E01-B346-118E5FCB6147.png

Back