Ring to Cage seller in UK

Minowafanatic

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/sm-glorious?_oac=1&_sop=3&rt=nc

This dude sells some Ring to Cage gloves (and mitts) every now and again in the UK. Brand new ones and he sells them at a really great price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sparring...oz-Cowhide-Punch-Bag-Fight-Mitts/283447274301

^Some velcro 16oz Charcoal C17s there for £35 with free postage. That's only $45 for American friends.

I bought some gold 16oz from him earlier, they had a couple minor defects but nothing major. I could see one of the defects just from the picture anyway. These Charcoal ones look legit and the price is awesome. If someone's in Europe and thinking about picking 16oz gloves then you can't get a better deal than this.

Last edited:

This dude sells some Ring to Cage gloves every now and again in the UK. Brand new ones and he sells them at a really great price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sparring...oz-Cowhide-Punch-Bag-Fight-Mitts/283447274301

^Some velcro 16oz Charcoal C17s there for £35 with free postage. That's only $45 for American friends.

I bought some gold 16oz from him earlier, they had a couple minor defects but nothing major. I could see one of the defects just from the picture anyway. These Charcoal ones look legit and the price is awesome. If someone's in Europe and thinking about picking 16oz gloves then you can't get a better deal than this.
These or nearly new F-Day for same price what you think?

These ones imo. F-Day's artificial leather and I'm sure it's alright but it's not the same.
That's lucky as I brought these.....thanks for the spot....£30 for a pair of C17 is too good not to try.....just hoping that's what these are as the description on ebay is very generic.

That's lucky as I brought these.....thanks for the spot....£30 for a pair of C17 is too good not to try.....just hoping that's what these are as the description on ebay is very generic.

On the pair I bought from him, the description said something totally different to what I received, but the images were of the actual product. A bunch of his listings are like that and he doesn't properly title them either.

This dude sells some Ring to Cage gloves (and mitts) every now and again in the UK. Brand new ones and he sells them at a really great price.

Well spotted!

Sold out already.

Gloves arrived
QGHBRYp.jpg

B1O3lx6.jpg

V8ZFN8L.jpg

Cool, first impressions?
Not sure to be honest.....will have a better look at them later I think it’s the leather finish that’s a bit “different” seem really well made though. Only had a quick look at them to be fair will check them out more later but prob won’t use them until next week

Im a fan of ring to cage gear. Once I purchased their products and was able to see the quality i really liked it. I am going to purchase their micro thai pads next.

here they are being used, and funny enough I fought this guy, the day this video was filmed. He was warming up on these pads before we fought lol. I didnt film the video just stumbled across it earlier when I was researching their pads.

Im a fan of ring to cage gear. Once I purchased their products and was able to see the quality i really liked it. I am going to purchase their micro thai pads next.

here they are being used, and funny enough I fought this guy, the day this video was filmed. He was warming up on these pads before we fought lol. I didnt film the video just stumbled across it earlier when I was researching their pads.

Yeah Ring to Cage is solid. The guy who put up those videos on youtube you posted used to come to this site, I think he sells Ring to Cage stuff out of his gym also and he did a lot of gear reviews etc, his name was Clamp.

Yeah Ring to Cage is solid. The guy who put up those videos on youtube you posted used to come to this site, I think he sells Ring to Cage stuff out of his gym also and he did a lot of gear reviews etc, his name was Clamp.

I think I remember hearing the name. Their gear is really good high quality stuff, good materials, stitching etc. Its work horse type equipment rather the flashy design.

Did you win?

Not sure to be honest.....will have a better look at them later I think it’s the leather finish that’s a bit “different” seem really well made though. Only had a quick look at them to be fair will check them out more later but prob won’t use them until next week

Any up date on the gloves?

These ones imo. F-Day's artificial leather and I'm sure it's alright but it's not the same.

I got the f-days as well £20 used twice look brand new plus a headguard!!! Couldn’t say no for that price

what s up guys, first i wanna say that my english is not the best so bear with me please.

i just bought r2c c17 lace 16 oz gloves from this seller, i received the gloves today and at first i was happy that they looked better than i thought seeing them on the pictures, so then i go train for some bag work to test them (by the way i used a elastic lace i have nobody to lace them for me), and here is the issue, the gloves hurt my fingers especially the middle fingers, i have long fingers but i did not have this issue with my bgv9 or my raja 16 oz that are tighter.

i dont think the padding is the problem, im not a glove expert but i think the inside material that rub on my fingers are the problem.

do you think there is a problem with the glove or it just need to break in? did any of you experienced the same issue with c17 gloves? or maybe it is just this model of gloves that just dont fit my hand?

what s up guys, first i wanna say that my english is not the best so bear with me please.

i just bought r2c c17 lace 16 oz gloves from this seller, i received the gloves today and at first i was happy that they looked better than i thought seeing them on the pictures, so then i go train for some bag work to test them (by the way i used a elastic lace i have nobody to lace them for me), and here is the issue, the gloves hurt my fingers especially the middle fingers, i have long fingers but i did not have this issue with my bgv9 or my raja 16 oz that are tighter.

i dont think the padding is the problem, im not a glove expert but i think the inside material that rub on my fingers are the problem.

do you think there is a problem with the glove or it just need to break in? did any of you experienced the same issue with c17 gloves? or maybe it is just this model of gloves that just dont fit my hand?
My hands were a bit too long for the 16oz R2C gloves I had but also are for BGV9 and Raja. The lining inside isn't that rough. You are probably landing on your fingers too much. I think it'll get better after breaking them in. Try stuffing stocks into the finger compartment and leaving them like that whenever you're not using them.

Back