Ring to Cage seller in UK

My hands were a bit too long for the 16oz R2C gloves I had but also are for BGV9 and Raja. The lining inside isn't that rough. You are probably landing on your fingers too much. I think it'll get better after breaking them in. Try stuffing stocks into the finger compartment and leaving them like that whenever you're not using them.

thx for the advices, i don't feel like i'm landing on the finger and one of the thing i like with this gloves is how land well on the knuckles.

ps: did you mean "socks"?

thx for the advices, i don't feel like i'm landing on the finger and one of the thing i like with this gloves is how land well on the knuckles.

ps: did you mean "socks"?
oops, yes, socks

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

Anyone know of any other UK sellers who sell the R2C C-17/Japanese style gloves?

got intouch with the ebay seller linked in the initial post and he doesn't get them anymore

Anyone know of any other UK sellers who sell the R2C C-17/Japanese style gloves?

got intouch with the ebay seller linked in the initial post and he doesn't get them anymore
There are two pair on ebay right now from a UK seller item 202861289007 and 202871634191

I have two pairs 16oz for sale, the ones that @RDL81 linked to.

Oh snap, I saw these the other day @Minowafanatic

How come you are selling them, may I ask?

I have also seen your review about the TopBoxer Win1. I haven't used either, but how would these compare to a pair of Win1's.

Oh snap, I saw these the other day @Minowafanatic

How come you are selling them, may I ask?

I have also seen your review about the TopBoxer Win1. I haven't used either, but how would these compare to a pair of Win1's.
I picked up four pairs of these C17s and with the last three, I had the intention of selling them from the beginning and I've gotten rid of all but one I've still got to sell. I like to pick up lots of stuff just to see what it's like because I know if I get a bargain then I can make my money back or make a profit. The first pair I bought, I used them myself for awhile but the fingers were just a bit short for me, although it may have broken in eventually but at any rate I gave that pair away to a friend. They are good gloves and well priced for the US market.

Last edited:
I have a pair of ring to cage gloves new unused for sale if anyone in uk is looking for some

Back