Rio Olympics

You mean spencer? If so me too if she has a clean race with no having to adjust her feet to clear a hurdle she has a great chance.

Oops don't know why I called her Simpson, must've been thinking of Jessica Simpson's less hot sister who hasn't been relevant in about a dozen years lol. Fixed that.

Yeah I like the way she's been running was surprised to see her at such high odds so I had to bite at it. Who knows maybe Muhammad will trip over a hurdle or something like Lolo.

On Betfair exchange they have odds on the 200m time. Liking 19.30 or faster at around +184. Word is Bolt is gunning for the WR, which is 19.19, doubt he does that. But if he runs flat out he has a decent shot at 19.30.

Oops don't know why I called her Simpson, must've been thinking of Jessica Simpson's less hot sister who hasn't been relevant in about a dozen years lol. Fixed that.

Yeah I like the way she's been running was surprised to see her at such high odds so I had to bite at it. Who knows maybe Muhammad will trip over a hurdle or something like Lolo.

Simpsons sis was an athlete?!

Its cos she fucked up her stride pattern twice in the semi and so just got through. If she has no hiccups she could give muhammed a fright. Lets hope so...

On Betfair exchange they have odds on the 200m time. Liking 19.30 or faster at around +184. Word is Bolt is gunning for the WR, which is 19.19, doubt he does that. But if he runs flat out he has a decent shot at 19.30.

Based on his semi i can see 19.4 but if hes clear will he run flat out? I think his wr days are gone and if he knows he cant break the wr and is clear he will slow down. Defo worth a punt but i would like steeper odds.

Simpsons sis was an athlete?!

Its cos she fucked up her stride pattern twice in the semi and so just got through. If she has no hiccups she could give muhammed a fright. Lets hope so...

Haha, nah I'm just a moron who confused Ashley Simpson with Ashley Spencer for some reason, lol. GL to us man, hopefully she can pull it off.

ye slow final, grats bolt backers.

<3 jade jones though, some easy easy money these olympics on the exchange, I've only lost on 1 market out of 20+ so far. so many gaps in the markets it's a traders dream!

Spencer messed her stride pattern up on 2nd hurdle if not for that she might have taken gold.

Up about 1.75 units overall on athletics so far i defo went for too many dogs! Lesson learned for next year. Wish i hadnt parlayed kovacs as i would have smashed crouser @ +200 after qualifying.

ye slow final, grats bolt backers.

<3 jade jones though, some easy easy money these olympics on the exchange, I've only lost on 1 market out of 20+ so far. so many gaps in the markets it's a traders dream!

What you been betting on? Ive only had time to follow the athletics unfortunately. Thats an awesome hit rate

Could turn out to be throwing cash away, but I just put $20 on Victor Koretzky to win the Mountain Biking Gold medal.

http://mtbcrosscountry.com/riders/victor-koretzky/

The guy is ranked 4th in the world right now and was paying 201:1 when I made the bet.

He's won 7 out of 17 elite events this year although 2 of those were under 23 years old and 1 was a relay event. Still, the guy seems to be in form and those odds are retarded.

What you been betting on? Ive only had time to follow the athletics unfortunately. Thats an awesome hit rate

27-4 now after last night. been betting cycling, tennis, gymnastics,basketball, football, shooting, athletics, tae kwondo and a few of the special markets like most golds that haven't officially ended yet. tbh im happy with my hit rate but it's extremely frustrating as I've only made a couple hundred so far as I couldn't trade nearly as much as I wanted due to my internet:
XOsV7Li.png

yep that's right 0.2 mbps... sometimes I get lucky though and it goes up to 0.7ish but any sort of high stakes betting I had planned for these olympics is just too dangerous with these speeds. I dont even have the bandwidth to use bookmakers sites atm, just the exchange. it also makes capping mma fights a lot harder as I can't research any fights at home, so I've not been able to do much mma betting either for a while now unless I go stay with a friend or family : /

Could turn out to be throwing cash away, but I just put $20 on Victor Koretzky to win the Mountain Biking Gold medal.

http://mtbcrosscountry.com/riders/victor-koretzky/

The guy is ranked 4th in the world right now and was paying 201:1 when I made the bet.

He's won 7 out of 17 elite events this year although 2 of those were under 23 years old and 1 was a relay event. Still, the guy seems to be in form and those odds are retarded.

Tailed at 17 to 1.

Also @Sharkey any thoughts on Shakur Stevenson on Saturday?

27-4 now after last night. been betting cycling, tennis, gymnastics,basketball, football, shooting, athletics, tae kwondo and a few of the special markets like most golds that haven't officially ended yet. tbh im happy with my hit rate but it's extremely frustrating as I've only made a couple hundred so far as I couldn't trade nearly as much as I wanted due to my internet:
XOsV7Li.png

yep that's right 0.2 mbps... sometimes I get lucky though and it goes up to 0.7ish but any sort of high stakes betting I had planned for these olympics is just too dangerous with these speeds. I dont even have the bandwidth to use bookmakers sites atm, just the exchange. it also makes capping mma fights a lot harder as I can't research any fights at home, so I've not been able to do much mma betting either for a while now unless I go stay with a friend or family : /

Fuck me you in the highlands? I get 54 mbps or whatever it is

Tailed at 17 to 1.

Also @Sharkey any thoughts on Shakur Stevenson on Saturday?

Nah, I couldn't really give you a good opinion of that one, bud. I haven't watched that weight class that closely these Olympics and some of the predictions I've made in my mind about it beforehand have been off quite a bit. Sorry man.

Burroughs managed to lose! Fuck. At least the little bets at long odds have been coming through but sorry if only on those ones. Really surprised neither of them but especially Gray didn't win (or indeed even medal) edit: Burroughs is also getting murked in the repecharge right now and won't even medal either. Big shocker for 'murica.
I'm betting on the 2 underdogs for the later wrestling but only small (less than 0.5u) as there's less chance of these winning than the last bunch IMO due to very tough opponents. I managed to bet 1u on the 74kg Iranian each way at 10.00 on WHill just before the event kicked off so that will be pretty sweet if he wins.

Last edited:
Betsafe also have Estelle Mossely at 15/2 +750 in the women's lightweight boxing which is a good price. Hearing that the hot favourite Katie Taylor is worth fading but not sure who to go with. Mossely is in the other side of the draw so would only face Taylor in the final.

thanks for this one :) she almost got robbed but got the split win in the end

USA vs. Spain basketball is pretty close going into the 4th quarter.

Still got a few athletics bets pending. Like USA women in 4x100 relay @ +200 and Japan to medal in mens 4x100 relay @ +200 too.

It started really well but Burroughs, Gray, Kovacs and Schippers really burned me. Now I'm down 0.5 units with one bet left, and I need Jamaica to win the mens 4x100m to go plus on the olympics.

Back