Riot Games' Valorant

Riot devs confirmed there are hit reg issues today. Saying they'll fix it in the next patch (next week) or patch after that. I'd be a little annoyed if they don't deploy the fix in the next patch. The following patch is at least three weeks away.

They also need to bring back blood. Never realized how important it was since it offers a tad bit of information on where you hit someone. Makes me play like more of a bitch than usual.

Riot devs confirmed there are hit reg issues today. Saying they'll fix it in the next patch (next week) or patch after that. I'd be a little annoyed if they don't deploy the fix in the next patch. The following patch is at least three weeks away.

They also need to bring back blood. Never realized how important it was since it offers a tad bit of information on where you hit someone. Makes me play like more of a bitch than usual.

They won't bring back blood, they can't have it in China if they do.

They won't bring back blood, they can't have it in China if they do.

Day after the ranked MM patch Riot confirmed it being disabled was a bug. However tournament broadcasters are all required to turn blood off.

I've never played Overwatch and I suck at Counterstrike. Not sure I'll be any good at this. URF mode in LOL is killing me rn.

Day after the ranked MM patch Riot confirmed it being disabled was a bug. However tournament broadcasters are all required to turn blood off.

TBH I don't really blame them for turning off blood in tournaments. There's a lot of countries that don't allow it or it would force them to put a mature rating on the stream.

Game is pretty bad to be completely honest. Lacks a high skill-gap compared to counterstrike along with a giant hit-box. Game is boring.

Seems like the craze is dying down, which is good. Looks like a crap CS: GO clone to me.

Game is pretty bad to be completely honest. Lacks a high skill-gap compared to counterstrike along with a giant hit-box. Game is boring.
LOL, so who adopted you?

Dont agree with them pushing full release to June 2nd instead of the summer. Certain aspects of the game need addressing before launch.

I finally got my twitch drop, I have been watching valorant streams since it started and never got the drop..... because my twitch wasn’t linked with my riot, because I’m an idiot lol

Linked up, got the drop about 2 hours later and played that shit all morning yesterday.

Hmu if any of u wanna play, I’m not great but I used to play CS religiously so I’m not bad for just starting out

They must have focused hard on performance before the release. It runs way better now. My PC isn't great and I can pull 200+ fps in most situations where in the beta I would drop to like 100 at times.

Game play is still a touch slow for me, but I guess that's what you get when a game calls itself 'tactical'.

They must have focused hard on performance before the release. It runs way better now. My PC isn't great and I can pull 200+ fps in most situations where in the beta I would drop to like 100 at times.

Game play is still a touch slow for me, but I guess that's what you get when a game calls itself 'tactical'.

I’ve been having a lot of fun with it, I’m going to be putting some quality hours in it this weekend.
I already have cypher and viper unlocked, even tho I struggle with viper sometimes.

Hmu if want someone to team up with, none of my buddies have a pc so I’m stuck solo queuing always lol

New agent is quite OP. Utility set is better versions of all other agents utility for offensive purposes.

So the two characters they've added since beta have had the ability to go invisible and the new one has a turret. Hmm.

Bumping.

Deathmatch has been a fun way for me to actually be able to get used to the different weapons and how they act.

So the two characters they've added since beta have had the ability to go invisible and the new one has a turret. Hmm.

The one with the turret is so OP it's not even funny. Her ult, turrets, and that shit she throws like wtf.

I decided to give this game a go, and the fact that you get punished for leaving a game filled with trolls and throwers is fucking wild.

No in-game method of reporting players.

Fucking absurd.

Back