Riot Games' Valorant

I can't play this game anymore. It's fun but that sniper rifle ruins it.

I can't play this game anymore. It's fun but that sniper rifle ruins it.

Its a combination of map design with absurd amount of 50/50 angles, character movement speed being slow and not every agent having the utility to push a OP user off an angle. They nerfed it in late September a month after saying it didnt require a nerf. For the meta evolved into double OP users on the defending side.

Will be buffed again once the hero shooter aspect is fully realized in the game by the sheer agent count. Overwatch level of screen clutter will require it.

Its a combination of map design with absurd amount of 50/50 angles, character movement speed being slow and not every agent having the utility to push a OP user off an angle. They nerfed it in late September a month after saying it didnt require a nerf. For the meta evolved into double OP users on the defending side.

Will be buffed again once the hero shooter aspect is fully realized in the game by the sheer agent count. Overwatch level of screen clutter will require it.

That's funny because when I heard them say it didn't need a nerf I was done. I went back for one game while another game was updating and was just reminded of how much I hate the OP.

People that use the Operator in death match snitched on people during school.

I’m trying to learn breach well enough to play him in comp, I main cypher but even tho he’s very strong in defending rounds ( obviously ) he is not great at attacking. I really wanted someone with blinds as well.

I still think Reyna needs nerfed, Skye seems way too strong atm but she is still new so they might nerf her a little bit. A good Jett with an OP is still a game changer but I don’t see that changing ever with how her kit is designed.

I’m going to start grinding to try and hit gold, that’s my goal for now. I think anything higher is a bit of a reach but hey maybe one day lol

To those who play perhaps you can help me.

Im quite stunned at how fast Valorant has descended on Twitch(currently ranked #13 with -21% growth projected this month). Then when i look at the current esport event run by Riot. Games are only pulling 10K viewers. These are numbers a game does before entering maintenance mode. WTF is going on?

Im quite stunned at how fast Valorant has descended on Twitch(currently ranked #13 with -21% growth projected this month). Then when i look at the current esport event run by Riot. Games are only pulling 10K viewers. These are numbers a game does before entering maintenance mode. WTF is going on?

I like the game but the OP ruined it. Not even just for me my cousin and nephew got annoyed by it as well. I just don't like the way the game plays in order to avoid getting hit with it.

Riot quit paying streamers.

I like the game but the OP ruined it. Not even just for me my cousin and nephew got annoyed by it as well. I just don't like the way the game plays in order to avoid getting hit with it.

Whats OP? Trying to get back to a simple FPS and might give this a try.

It's a weapon call the operator. Pretty much a 1 hit kill weapon.

ahh like the AWP in CS, I guess the game is about getting to points and securing angles much like CS with the AWP.

But are the classes abilities well balanced?

ahh like the AWP in CS, I guess the game is about getting to points and securing angles much like CS with the AWP.

But are the classes abilities well balanced?

There were some issues with balancing but it wasn't anything that was ruining the game.

its just an OP rip off which confirms its trying hard to be CS

I don’t think that was ever a secret lol the game was pushed as a CS with abilities game. Most of the comparisons were CS mixed with overwatch and that was back when they first revealed the game.

I still think Reyna is OP, she has so many advantages it’s ridiculous.. people always say “ oh she’s easy to counter “ but the answers to counter her are always 2v1’s. Have 1 wait for blind and the other watch the angle. Have someone trade her ult before she can heal from it, etc etc.... if the only reasonable counters to a good Reyna is 2v1’s then that in and of itself should show that she is broken IMO.

Also the new agent Yoru is pretty broken but that’s expected for new agents. I’m sure he will get nerfed ASAP.

I don’t think that was ever a secret lol the game was pushed as a CS with abilities game. Most of the comparisons were CS mixed with overwatch and that was back when they first revealed the game.

I still think Reyna is OP, she has so many advantages it’s ridiculous.. people always say “ oh she’s easy to counter “ but the answers to counter her are always 2v1’s. Have 1 wait for blind and the other watch the angle. Have someone trade her ult before she can heal from it, etc etc.... if the only reasonable counters to a good Reyna is 2v1’s then that in and of itself should show that she is broken IMO.

Also the new agent Yoru is pretty broken but that’s expected for new agents. I’m sure he will get nerfed ASAP.

i mean to put AWP not OP sorry

<Lmaoo>

CS trash didnt last a year in Valorant.

Back