RIP Sherbro Gregolian

Status
Not open for further replies.

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
Our Sherbro Gregolian passed away yesterday early in the morning. I know I don’t post here much these days, but I met Greg here on Sherdog and have been gaming with him in our destiny clan for years.
Seriously solid guy. Very unexpected. Terrible shame.
Rest In Peace Greg. See you on the other side.

Our Sherbro Gregolian passed away yesterday early in the morning. I know I don’t post here much these days, but I met Greg here on Sherdog and have been gaming with him in our destiny clan for years.
How'd you find this out?

he was alive yesterday and talking to people around 7pm last night
are you sure about this info?

How did he die ? What happened?

Man...

Greg was a very sincere and kind fellow. I used to chat with him and @Da Speeit quite often before the plats became a barren wasteland. We didn't chat much recently but that guy loved to game and I would see him online quite often, as recently as a few days ago on my friends list online.

RIP to an OG of the plats, a dog lover like myself and a good person. He was young as well. Depressing. Horrible loss. I'll crack an epic beer in his honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back