RIP Sherbro Gregolian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone besides me who hasn't had much of anything else to post about around here since his passing?

Except for this thread, ironically (or not?), it's as though the entire site has the pallor of death upon it, cold as a corpse, of no further purpose, its remaining life sucked out of it like a succubus came calling*. I guess the feeling may pass as grief has a way of doing but this could be the proverbial straw for me, having had one hoof out the door for quite awhile now.

*which, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, is how I choose to think of Greg going out--with huge Succubus titties slapping the smile on his beautiful face while they ride off together into great beyond like
200w.gif

I don’t know if @StabbyMcHatchet ever posted on this again but for anyone in doubt this is unfortunately very real. Greg was one of my closest bros. His parents are handling this pretty rough so I ask no one bother them. But, if anyone has anything they would like passed to them message wise I will be typing all of it out for them and giving them print outs so they can look through everyone’s thoughts as they have the strength to.
edit: I’ll check back with this thread as much as I can. I was always a sherdog lurker but haven’t even done that for years.
my deepest condolences to you

I was deleting my twitch earlier cuz geggy was the only real reason I had it and I started laughing thinking about all the audio issues he would have when he streamed. And that he had a terrible habit of dying constantly when playing FPS. My fav memory of one of his streams was @Jesus H. Sherdog first night on twitch and he somehow activated the parental controls and all the "adult words" were censored. Well all the words except HAOLE. LOL. Probably my best memory of twitch.

I don’t know if @StabbyMcHatchet ever posted on this again but for anyone in doubt this is unfortunately very real. Greg was one of my closest bros. His parents are handling this pretty rough so I ask no one bother them. But, if anyone has anything they would like passed to them message wise I will be typing all of it out for them and giving them print outs so they can look through everyone’s thoughts as they have the strength to.
edit: I’ll check back with this thread as much as I can. I was always a sherdog lurker but haven’t even done that for years.

Do you know if there’s an official obituary listed for him? Or a place for donations for either his family or a charity in his name? A lot of us have been asking about that.

Thanks for the input that his family isn’t ready for an outpouring of sympathies from all of us online who loved Greg. There will probably be a good number of us sending you messages with what we’d want to say for our friend. For them when they’re ready. I can’t imagine what they’re going through.

Anyone besides me who hasn't had much of anything else to post about around here since his passing?

Except for this thread, ironically (or not?), it's as though the entire site has the pallor of death upon it, cold as a corpse, of no further purpose, its remaining life sucked out of it like a succubus came calling*. I guess the feeling may pass as grief has a way of doing but this could be the proverbial straw for me, having had one hoof out the door for quite awhile now.

*which, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, is how I choose to think of Greg going out--with huge Succubus titties slapping the smile on his beautiful face while they ride off together into great beyond like
200w.gif

Not quite that but it took me 3 days to watch the latest ep of an Anime me and him watch. I just didn't wanna watch it and not be able to jump on discord to talk to him about it. He would wait patiently each Monday (My time) for me to get around to watching the new ep of Demon Slayer so we could talk about it and then this latest show came out and he was really enjoying it.
I feel so bad for his parents, it must be absolutely terrible for them.

Yeah this made me fucking cry, we havent really talked for a few years but before that we used to game and shitpost together mostly in the WEAYDN-threads in the plats.

This man had a really gentle soul and I wish I would’ve reached out to him sooner to catch up.

RIP my friend.

Jesus fucking Christ. I finally get back on Sherdog and see this thread.

Greg was a very kind person. Even when he was having self-doubts and conflict in his life, he would always try to uplight you if you were also down and out. He was just so empathic and pure.

The world has lost a really great person.
I know we haven't talked in years, but I'll miss you bud. RIP Greg.

Too soon in a different sense: bump.

unknown for sure at this point. He woke up early Wednesday not feeling well was up and collapsed. I’m not particularly comfortable posting the remaining details.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost an old friend not long ago. I still haven't fully processed that, let alone this grievous loss, forgive my presumption. I don't have any kids but if they were all like Greg, I would have a dozen.

Having said that, I really want to write something to share, for whomever might care for it, but I just can't put together what I feel needs/deserves to be said.

I’m simply amazed how having an online presence can have such a profound impact on peoples lives. People like to maintain that there’s a disconnect between real life and “words on a screen” but I don’t think that’s real. You can form lasting bonds with people online and this is evidence of that. They’ll mourn you when you’re no longer with us. We’re connected by this place. Anyhow, that’s my two cents as someone who had very limited interactions with Greg but got to witness the outpouring of love in this thread.

I’m simply amazed how having an online presence can have such a profound impact on peoples lives. People like to maintain that there’s a disconnect between real life and “words on a screen” but I don’t think that’s real. You can form lasting bonds with people online and this is evidence of that. They’ll mourn you when you’re no longer with us. We’re connected by this place. Anyhow, that’s my two cents as someone who had very limited interactions with Greg but got to witness the outpouring of love in this thread.
<PlusJuan>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back