Rizin 2 (sort of?) Grand Prix 2016 Opening Round

Rizin 2 Risk: 258.50
Tokoro +180: 100 for 180
Souwer +220: 20 for 44
Albrektsson -139: 138.50 for 100
---

not staying up for it, i'll catch the replays of the fights tomorrow when i wake up

I'll tail on the two dogs for Rizin. Tokoro is vastly more experienced than Kron and Sower looked very good in his last MMA fights in Rizin.

Rizin 2 Opening Round Risk $150.00

Hideo Tokoro (+165) vs Kron Gracie $100.00 for $165.00
Andy Souwer (+220) vs Daron Cruickshank $50.00 for $110.00

On souwer for one unit. I dont wanna bet against kron cuz i like him and wanna root for him. Put the coffee on....

Rizin 2 Risk: 258.50
Tokoro +180: 100 for 180
Souwer +220: 20 for 44
Albrektsson -139: 138.50 for 100
---

not staying up for it, i'll catch the replays of the fights tomorrow when i wake up

kron's legit. cruickshank fought smartly. moldavsky's cardio held up better than i anticipated.. did not see him dropping albrekt in the 2nd, ouch.

Didn't watch, but surprised so many bet Souwer, especially after what happened to tiff Timebomb the other night lol. Guessing Cruick wrestled as he should

Luckily my 3 teamer hit making this event a bit profitable

Didn't watch, but surprised so many bet Souwer, especially after what happened to tiff Timebomb the other night lol. Guessing Cruick wrestled as he should

Luckily my 3 teamer hit making this event a bit profitable
Exactly my thought this am. Gotta stop betting strikers in mma with mo bjj....slow learner here

hqdefault.jpg

Hehe. Have made better bets.

Finally finished watching this. Super cool of Rizin to stream this live for free in HD quality and with English commentary as well as leaving the replay up for those of us who didn't watch live. Krazy Horse lived up to his name with that quick KO and antics. Six fun open weight tournament fights. Super awkward call out of Wanderlei Silva by Cro Cop. Wanderlei apparently got a bye in the opening open weight tournament round so looks they they are fighting on one of their next cards December 29th or 31st. Hope Rizin streams this the same way. How cute is shoot boxer Rena by the way? Where's Scott Coker with his checkbook?

idk, but that was a clear dive hehe

Back