Rizin 21: Sat. Feb. 22, 12 AM ET/9 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Rizin 21 headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Asakura/Salas
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Best 15 dollars I ever spent
The event was what it was. Worth $20? Not so much for me. But I knew what I was getting into.

Definitely think Rizin needs more star power than this on every card, and the audio commentary issues were concerning. But overall the fighters delivered to the best of their ability, and it was a pretty fun night.

The event was what it was. Worth $20? Not so much for me. But I knew what I was getting into.

Definitely think Rizin needs more star power than this on every card, and the audio commentary issues were concerning. But overall the fighters delivered to the best of their ability, and it was a pretty fun night.
Damn I payed 20$ for one figth fuck

Weak on paper, Rizin 21 delivered and whoever hesitated to purchase the PPV could only regret. Great fights and finishes. Only 1 very short intermission. The announcement of Mikuru vs. Boku was the worst part of the event. Stupid fight and a total mismatch at this point of their careers.

What's going on above? Rizin going to start releasing all their big fights on youtube now? Like One?

What's going on above? Rizin going to start releasing all their big fights on youtube now? Like One?

Looks like it. Would be a very good decision if they keep doing that. Rizin's youtube channel is not popular enough and not uploading fights is a major part of the reason.

How popular is Mikuru in japan? 14k people watching mikuru eat a cake on youtube rn

This looks like a movie fight (Sekine/Martinez).

EDIT: Ruthless soccer kicks.
giphy.gif
That's what fighting is all about. You have your man down? Kick the shit out of him and go home early. Now if Rizin allowed elbows and groin shots . . . .

Back