Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
might as well get this one started early

ERSFdn_U4AAeZqy.jpg

BW grand prix rumored to start at this event

ERXqKhZUUAAPAZD.jpg

Mikuru vs Boku was announced tonight for the event April 19

There will be no grand prix in April. The tourney will start in September or October and the weight class is not decided yet. BW and FW are the possibilities.

Manel Kape (c) vs Hiromasa Ogikubo is targeted for Rizin 22. Title bout.

Holy shit, boku is still around!

There will be no grand prix in April. The tourney will start in September or October and the weight class is not decided yet. BW and FW are the possibilities.

Manel Kape (c) vs Hiromasa Ogikubo is targeted for Rizin 22. Title bout.
If they have a BW GP then Mix or Dantas should be sent as the Bellator representative. If its a FW GP, then Borics would be a great representative.

If they have a BW GP then Mix or Dantas should be sent as the Bellator representative. If its a FW GP, then Borics would be a great representative.

Dunno about Dantas, I think he's pretty much shot at this point.

I guess he’s done with One? Still it should be an easy fight for Mikuru. Would love to see how Mikuru would deal with Aoki.

Yeah, I'm really not sure what Mikuru is supposed to be gaining from this fight. Macapa was a good win, but he seems to be taking steps backwards for some reason.

Dunno about Dantas, I think he's pretty much shot at this point.
Yeah, he's got a pretty bad 1-3 last fights, however, maybe he can see a resurgeance. If not, Mix would be a great rep. especially since Bellatoe doesnt seem to be fixing the whole BW belt issue any time soon.

Yeah, he's got a pretty bad 1-3 last fights, however, maybe he can see a resurgeance. If not, Mix would be a great rep. especially since Bellatoe doesnt seem to be fixing the whole BW belt issue any time soon.

Yeah Mix is excellent, though I have a feeling they'll put him in the next BW title fight.

Mix Vs any of Kape, Asakura or Henry would get me going though.

Yeah Mix is excellent, though I have a feeling they'll put him in the next BW title fight.

Mix Vs any of Kape, Asakura or Henry would get me going though.
I want to think they will make a Bellator BW title fight but it doesnt seem to be happening anytime soon. Mix vs Archuleta or Caldwell (after he finiahea his participation in the FW tournament) would be bomb.

I want to think they will make a Bellator BW title fight but it doesnt seem to be happening anytime soon. Mix vs Archuleta or Caldwell (after he finiahea his participation in the FW tournament) would be bomb.

I like Caldwell at FW personally, I think BW is a big cut for a guy his size and he's manhandling the FW's he's fought so far.

Archuleta should fight at BW, though. Personally I can see them going with Mix Vs Sergio Pettis.

Back