Rizin 26 – Saitama

The early and middle prelims are done. Now there's an intermission that will end at 2:30am PST / 5:30am EST.

Last edited:
Asakura is coming off of a close title fight. Satoshi is coming off a desk job and a regional loss.

Asakura is coming off of a close title fight. Satoshi is coming off a desk job and a regional loss.

Asakura should finish Yamasu, but I am okay with him winning by decision as well.

5 more minutes until the main card starts.

Official result: submission via leg scissors (think I saw two phantom taps)

Official result: winner by decision

Official result: winner by TKO (head kick into punches)

Last edited:
anyone has a stream for me? pm me please. I usually dont mind paying for it but I cant seem to be able to get it on the rizin website

anyone has a stream for me? pm me please. I usually dont mind paying for it but I cant seem to be able to get it on the rizin website
No streams for this card. I've checked all of the websites I use.

The fights are uploaded to YouTube around 3 minutes or so after they air live.

If you didn't notice, I am updating this thread with the fight videos right when they're posted on YouTube.

No streams for this card. I've checked all of the websites I use.

The fights are uploaded to YouTube around 3 minutes or so after they air live.

If you didn't notice, I am updating this thread with the fight videos right when they're posted on YouTube.
ok thats great

Official result: winner by decision

Floyd Mayweather (5'8) made Tenshin (5'5) look small when they fought, and Tenshin makes this Thai opponent loom small.

Last edited:

Official result: Round 1 TKO

Last edited:
Kai Asakura +106 $50 for $53
Kai Asakura +116 $20 for $23

Parlay: Ayaka Hamasaki + Mikuru Asakura $150 for $70
Kai Asakura +106 $50 for $53
Kai Asakura +116 $20 for $23

Parlay: Ayaka Hamasaki + Mikuru Asakura $150 for $70

Nice win by Horiguchi. He kicked Asakura right on the side of the kneecap, and Asakura instantly started limping. After that, Asakura was a sitting duck.

Too bad we didn't get to see this fight go longer. I assume we'll see a rubber match at some point, as both guys finished each other very quick, and we didn't learn anything from either fight except that they are both finishers (which we already knew).

Back