Taichi Nakajima vs. Soo Chul Kim
Makoto Shinryu vs. Jung Hyun Lee
Ji Yong Yang vs. Kazuma Kuramoto
Noah Bey vs. Yusaku Inoue
Yoshiki Nakahara vs. Viktor Kolesnik
Tatsuki Shintotsuka vs. X
Sora Yamamoto vs. Ilkhom Nazimov – Free on YouTube
Taisei Nishitani vs. Ryo Takagi – Free on YouTube

How does Rizin compare to Pride? It's another Sakakibara promotion right?
It doesn't have near the international flavor that did PRIDE, but it is a hot ticket in Japan. Sak making moves slowly with this org, step at a time. They've signed Bellator guys Archuletta and Pettis, although idk if Pettis is a one off or what, and helped further the careers of guys like Jiri, Nemkov, Kape, and others.

As far as the cards go, they're generally action packed and worthwhile.

It doesn't have near the international flavor that did PRIDE, but it is a hot ticket in Japan. Sak making moves slowly with this org, step at a time. They've signed Bellator guys Archuletta and Pettis, although idk if Pettis is a one off or what, and helped further the careers of guys like Jiri, Nemkov, Kape, and others.

As far as the cards go, they're generally action packed and worthwhile.
Yeah man. You know your Rizin. I love the spectacle. The audiences are cool and sophisticated too imho.

Do you guys buy the PPV or is there somewhere that shows it? I saw someone mentioning Spike shows it with a time lag or something
Buy it direct from the website..

IMG_2346.jpeg
IMG_2345.jpeg

It's always good to see the old dog Kanehara fighting!

What an odd, but rather impressive record he holds.

Sucks we are gonna sit through that entire card, just for the ME to be a draw.

I'm in the UK so I'll be sat in my comfy office with 2 huge monitors and noone looking over my shoulder when the ME is on (which will be around about lunchtime I'd guess)
<JennieThumbsUp>

I'm in the UK so I'll be sat in my comfy office with 2 huge monitors and noone looking over my shoulder when the ME is on (which will be around about lunchtime I'd guess)
<JennieThumbsUp>
Well, I'ma be up, per the usual, until about 4am CST, when I normally fall asleep. I'm being altruistic, in that I want to prevent the potential loss of life stemming from me staying up for the duration of the card. Anyway, they both are bleached, so we know how it ends, anyway. Neither can lose, and they both can't win. It's a draw

Back