Roman Reigns Promo: Hollywood fooled me. I thought we were getting a new Cena

Those WHAT? chants simmered down real quick after that. They "read the room" perfectly there and no pun intended, took the reigns of the program back.

Warrio is xenophobic and racist confirmed.

Roman Reigns is doing great things. It's hilarious when people put Kenny Omega over him lol
Roman is a better character/promo,Omega is better in the ring so it depends what you like. I watch a lot of New Japan and I don’t understand Japanese so I’m a workrate guy

Roman is a better character/promo,Omega is better in the ring so it depends what you like. I watch a lot of New Japan and I don’t understand Japanese so I’m a workrate guy
This.
Roman and his 5 moves of doom are nothing special in the ring.

Omega is better in the ring

I don't think it counts for much in the grand scheme of things. When people think of the best guitarists, they'll think of Hendrix, Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc, not the mindless shredders who can sweep pick arpeggios at breakneck speed but don't have any soul or feeling in their playing.

When you look at the full package, Roman dwarfs Omega. He plays that character perfectly. So what if Kenny can do more flippity do dahs and and spike himself on his head a bunch? Doesn't draw money.

I don't think it counts for much in the grand scheme of things. When people think of the best guitarists, they'll think of Hendrix, Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc, not the mindless shredders who can sweep pick arpeggios at breakneck speed but don't have any soul or feeling in their playing.

When you look at the full package, Roman dwarfs Omega. He plays that character perfectly. So what if Kenny can do more flippity do dahs and and spike himself on his head a bunch? Doesn't draw money.

Omega doesn't know the difference between athletics and rasslin. He fucking sucks in the ring...he works like a video game.

This.
Roman and his 5 moves of doom are nothing special in the ring.
Roman is wrestling in the interest of the business, not the interest of his own ego. Omega only is called this savant because Okada made him look amazing. Other than that he doesnt know how to work. His version of wrestling should be on a vert ramp.

That "Missionary position every single night" was a good jab, LOL.

Haven't been keeping up too much, but this Roman is pretty cool.

Roman is a stud. Can’t deny it. No matter how lame his finishers are.

Back