Ronda Rousey calls MMA media a**holes

She's right. The MMA media is awful.

Thankfully uncle Dana knew she was a star, literally created a WMMA division because of her, and put her in a PPV headliner spot in her UFC debut.

MMA media is shit but they are nothing but subservient to Dana and the UFC stars.
Probably didn't do Ronda any favour to get stroked like that, but it's only hindsight talking, hyperbolic press was an integral part of her success.

In the period I got into MMA she was some sort of feminist icon.

Ronda Rousey loves it when people kiss her ass but can’t handle when there are legit criticisms, It’s all nice and peachy when she hears what she wants. However she will resort to name calling (“haters”, “ass holes”) and denial (“I don’t care what people say”) when she needs to protect her frail ego.

She looks like an adult version of that “how dare you” girl, forgot her name, the mean face little girl lol
Greta "The Anglerfish" Thunberg. Never noticed the resemblance to Ronda before now <lmao>

No comparison to RRR :mad:

Ronda-fox.jpg

She also may have just gotten a lower card wrestler in the WWE fired with a BS MeToo accusation that she pulled out of thin air to promote her book.

Truly horrible person.
Yeah saw that with Drew Gulak. Especially considering it's clearly just an effort to sell her book.

MMA media hates me, it’s fine,” Rousey said on The Chris Cuomo Show. “No, not a single person has called me or anything like that. They’ve all just doubled down and said that I’m making excuses or lying. Or was blowing things out of proportion or not giving credit where it’s due (laughs). I’ll be waiting for that call forever.

Didn't she ghost them? All it took was one loss and she refused to do any press all the up until her retirement. Who is she expecting to call her?

Back