Ronda Rousey calls MMA media a**holes

I’m not talking Prime vs Prime here lol
<lmao>

I know bro. And I can see what you mean, but think it's a lot to do with them both often having a particular look on their face - maybe 'bitchy / perturbed' ?

lol

Weirdly I tried to find a modern pic of that girl (for comparison), but it was surprisingly hard, so I gave up lol

<lmao>

I know bro. And I can see what you mean, but think it's a lot to do with them both often having a particular look on their face - maybe 'bitchy / perturbed' ?

lol

Weirdly I tried to find a modern pic of that girl (for comparison), but it was surprisingly hard, so I gave up lol

When Ronda is not wearing makeup, I see it
I think she may be a robot (Greta)

She looks like an adult version of that “how dare you” girl, forgot her name, the mean face little girl lol

I dont really see it other than them both being blonde

800px-Greta_Thunberg_in_Stckholm_%28cropped_2%29.jpg

lol all of the people here obviously have a problem with ronda, who has a problem with them. you're all the same, quit whining. rondas cool, we all know most of MMA media sucks.

She has a problem with everyone, everywhere she goes.

Fairly certain she's the problem.
My pops, rest his soul, had a saying that stuck with me over the years, regarding those personality types:

"When the whole rest of the world has a problem with you, it AIN'T the whole rest of the world that has the problem."

Ronda Rousey has been amused to see her responses to her recent revelations.

symbol

MMA Fighting Story

One of the most important figures in mixed martial arts (MMA) history has been getting back in front of the spotlight. In doing so, Rousey revealed last month that her legendary 14-fight career (12-2) ended as a result of “secret” concussions.

Infamously, Rousey, 37, retired after back-to-back knockout losses at the hands of Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes. Amid her concussion discussions, Rousey stated how she knew she was “the greatest fighter who ever lived” and seemingly took away credit from her successors in the eyes of those who reacted throughout the community. When asked whether or not any “friends” who may have been critical publicly had reached out, Rousey couldn’t help but laugh.

MMA media hates me, it’s fine,” Rousey said on The Chris Cuomo Show. “No, not a single person has called me or anything like that. They’ve all just doubled down and said that I’m making excuses or lying. Or was blowing things out of proportion or not giving credit where it’s due (laughs). I’ll be waiting for that call forever.

“I’m not waiting for it and I get that they’re a bunch of assholes,” she laughed. “That’s what I get. I get f—k you. I would rather not have those fake friendships in my life. I would rather those people expose themselves and I don’t leave myself open to them. I would rather cleanse myself of all those fake superficial relationships than have them still around.”

Rousey’s dominant 12-fight undefeated streak helped propel female fighters into the forefront of MMA while she became one of the sport’s biggest stars. Throughout her career, she never pulled out of a fight or took time off because of serious injury. After the losses, her immediate media appearances were non-existent as she went on to join the professional wrestling world. Ultimately, “Rowdy” believes it all comes down to fighting pride.

“I think fighters have a lot of pride,” Rousey said. “That’s why we do it. You don’t ever want to admit something actually hurt you and a lot of times if you see someone get hit, that big knockout, that is not so much about that one hit, that is the result of accumulation of head injuries throughout their entire life that has met the tipping point. That’s when those knockouts come easier and easier after that.

“I think a lot of fighters don’t want to say, ‘Oh, I was never the same after that,’ because they feel like they’re giving credit to that person and that hit, that fight, and they still have that dog in them,” she concluded. “It’s just what comes with the territory.”

She can make all the excuses she wants, but Holly kicked her head off and it wasn’t because of her secret concussions.

She has a problem with everyone, everywhere she goes.

Fairly certain she's the problem.
She's living proof of that age old quote "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole".

Honda got completely lost in her own hype and had an awakening so rude that she still hasn't recovered. That violet pillow should be at her side at all time.

After all the GOAT talk, she's the ONLY champion who ran from facing the music after getting her ass kicked.

Back