Room filled with uppercuts and counted out

Actually, much more entertaining than I expected.

Good to see that random Kang was able to get a few head stomps in after the guy roached him the second time.

That one leaves me speechless. I guess it was warranted, but I personally wouldn't risk killing a stumbling fool with no shoes on. Dat last punch
You must be a civilized human.
I’ll venture a guess that you probably have something to lose.

Violence is like alcohol or drugs.
You build up a tolerance for it.

The type of person who throws that last punch has probably seen enough violence to feel comfortable with it, and has abandoned the rational thinking of “if I sucker punch KO a dude who has already been dropped a handful of times, on concrete, he might fall on his head and die, and I could catch a manslaughter charge and ruin my life.”

reminds me of this time we got some dope fiend in adseg and he got into a fight with his celly and got his ass kicked and then moved in with another and same thing and 3rd celly too - all in the space of about an hour.

the guards didn't even have to pepper spray them. in the end he ended up naked in the hole, so he couldn't get his ass kicked again. but the whole tier was laughing our asses off. "This just ain't yo day, son."

Back