News Man Dies After His Rooster Equipped With a 3-inch Knife for Cockfighting Stabbed Him in the Cock

Sharp cock

Guess the owner got......

P
E
N
E
T
R
A
T
E
D

One of the most aggressive aminals on earth. Who made who? The lesson is to give males a harem and seperate them from other males. The only formula for world peace that would work.

I’m not going to be happy about a man dying.

I’m also not going to go into
Mourning over this one.

Me neither

If this man was walking down the street minding his own business and was attacked in the groin by a rooster, no one should be happy about that. But he trained roosters to kill each other for his own amusement and it caught up with him. That's just karma

Reminds of the time my friend told me his brother called him on the phone all frantic because his brother's now ex-wife had a knife and was trying to stab him. He was hiding in the bathroom from her and wouldn't call the police because he had been beating her up. My friend had told his brother way too many times to stop putting his hands on his wife and she finally had enough. I'm sure he didn't want his brother to get stabbed but what did he think would happen after all those years of abuse?

The rooster was briefly held at the local police station before it was sent to a poultry farm.

tenor.gif

Fun fact: chickens were first domesticated for this purpose.

They were the fist animal domesticated for entertainment.
You are joking right?
I recall reading that Chickens were first domesticated in the Indian Subcontinent, but no mention was ever made that it was for fighting.

The rooster was briefly held at the local police station before it was sent to a poultry farm.
Why would they arrest the rooster? For interrogation?
I imagine a scene where the rooster is being waterborded as an Indian cop screams "confess to your crimes! Sign this confession and it'll be over rooster"

And the rooster's like "i'll never snitch just kill me! Ptooey" *spits bloody loogy in the cop's face*

*cop slowly wipes off the loogey with rage in his eyes* "TAKE THIS S.O.B. AWAY! TO THE POULTRY FARM, I'M HAVING FRIED CHICKEN TONIGHT! "

Cock fighting is already a death match with the roosters claws just the way they are. Why the fuck would you attach a knife to a rooster at all is beyond me. I guess this Indian guy wanted more bloodshed obviously but damn did he get some karma for what he did. Sorry but that guy was a dumbass

It’s a chicken tho bro. Be one of the 100,000,000 that are executed, or get a chance to fight to live for a while. It’s a chicken.

Kicked in the dick by a chicken wielding a knife. This can't be real life. Eminem can put it in a song to memorialize that guys dong.

You are joking right?
I recall reading that Chickens were first domesticated in the Indian Subcontinent, but no mention was ever made that it was for fighting.
Nope. I am not joking.

Modern chickens are descended from Red Jungle Fowl and were first domesticated for people to watch them fight.

And here is a video from today that even touches upon it

And, of course, wikipedia:
"Chickens were originally used for cockfighting, a sport where 2 male chickens or "cocks" fight each other until one dies or becomes badly injured. Cocks possess congenital aggression toward all other cocks to contest with females. Studies suggest that cockfights have existed even up to the Indus Valley Civilisation as a pastime.[78]"

that is actually pretty badass

Back