Media Rose Namajunas in Victoria Secret Ad

…and for the inevitable “Rose looked better with long hair” comment coming…
View attachment 946847
Better without it.
1109-rose-namajunas-2.jpg

Get yourself in fighting shape and smile damn it!

Ironic that she's portrayed as representing androgyny and women not being content with "typical" female roles, while at the same time she's basically in a controlling relationship with a meat-head man who tells her what to do at all times.

"Undefinable"

I hate to be the guy that says it, but this has the feels of those transgender/gender fluid inclusivity agenda type ads.

Of course it is, all media has gone Marxist subversive but normies and shills will tell you everything is normal.

Is it just me, but is the tagline "no definition" for a women's lingerie ad not very appropriate or appealing. It makes me think, "fat, no curves or lines," or in other words definition.

Some advertising agency got paid for that? And VS actually thought that was a good idea?

Wow, I don’t even know what to say about all that. If some flunky pitched that idea to me as his boss in the ad agency.. I would have pitched his ass out the door.

This is so fucking random, and about the last thing I would ever think of for VS. Nobody even knows who Rose is in the mainstream.

Fucking bizarre.

Ironic that she's portrayed as representing androgyny and women not being content with "typical" female roles, while at the same time she's basically in a controlling relationship with a meat-head man who tells her what to do at all times.
Do you have evidence of this abusive behavior, or are you just recklessly throwing out random accusations on the interweb?

Back