Rousey wearing an orange shirt in her match

NotoriousHendo

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
rDsr8b37
She’s representing and supporting the orange shirt day cause!
#EveryChildMatters

if you’re unaware, the residential school system did a number on my indigenous peoples, even some relatives.
I’d encourage you to look into this cause, and understand why, indigenous people are so appreciative of any ally who supports the cause.

idk how to upload a photo to here

https://postimg.cc/rDsr8b37

Because we have alienated and removed them from society as an after thought for 200+ years allowing them to exist in object poverty and sub human living conditions for the what should be the minimum standards of a first world country; that couldn’t be the reason?
Whats this orange crap?

They tried to make me wear an orange shirt at work today, I had to tell them to fuck off.
I don't think me wearing orange is going to help that natives were treated like shit in Canada 100 years ago.
Good for Ronda for standing up what she believes in though.

They tried to make me wear an orange shirt at work today, I had to tell them to fuck off.
I don't think me wearing orange is going to help that natives were treated like shit in Canada 100 years ago.
No but it's to show my people that we aren't alone. All the support helps some people who are struggling with the after effects of the tragic racism that still happens to this day.
My whole life I've been told "I am one of the good natives" because I don't drink and take care of myself and my family. Anyways I won't rant as you clearly aren't bothered with it, I just hope I helped you understand a little bit.

Wait, is this somehow about MMA and the UFC?? - did I click on the wrong tab again?? I thought Ronda hadn't fought in like 6 years??

She also supported the people of Standing Rock.

She is not the most likeable person but every now and then she does something that transcends her shit attitude.

Damn bro you seem like a really big moron!

It's meaningful for the survivors and their families. Show some heart, Sherbro.

Reactions: HHJ
That has nothing to do with anything

Also, they're not 'Indians'
Indians are from India

"A Spanish-recorded description of the mass torture of a number of captured Tonkawas is enough to show why the subject of torture was always close to the minds of whites on the Amerindian frontier. In this case, the Nermernuh warriors staked out their victims, and began applying fire to each captive’s hands and feet until the nerves had been destroyed in each extremity. Then, they amputated the ruined extremities and began the fire torture again against the sensitive, bleeding flesh. All of the victims were scalped alive, so that they would know the full extent of their degradation. Finally, tiring of the business, the Nermernuh tore out the Tonkawas’ tongues to silence their cries, and heaped the writhing victims’ scrota and bellies with blazing coals. The Nermernuh then went to sleep around the torture fire.

Even worse fates could befall warriors brought back alive to Nermernuh encampments. Here, especially once the victim’s screams established that his medicine was broken, the work was left to the women. Most observers reported that the women were far more patient and vicious tormentors than the males. It may have been the exercise of vengeance against their lot in life, but at any rate, the females destroyed the captive by the most drawn-out and hideous means they could devise. They cut off his fingers and peeled his eyes; they stretched his tongue and charred his soles, and they invariably devoted fiendish attention to his penis and testicles. The torture went on for hours, even days, so long as the body survived."

She also supported the people of Standing Rock.

She is not the most likeable person but every now and then she does something that transcends her shit attitude.
We all do. Mostly. I guess. Maybe.
But yeah, good. Anyhow.

"A Spanish-recorded description of the mass torture of a number of captured Tonkawas is enough to show why the subject of torture was always close to the minds of whites on the Amerindian frontier. In this case, the Nermernuh warriors staked out their victims, and began applying fire to each captive’s hands and feet until the nerves had been destroyed in each extremity. Then, they amputated the ruined extremities and began the fire torture again against the sensitive, bleeding flesh. All of the victims were scalped alive, so that they would know the full extent of their degradation. Finally, tiring of the business, the Nermernuh tore out the Tonkawas’ tongues to silence their cries, and heaped the writhing victims’ scrota and bellies with blazing coals. The Nermernuh then went to sleep around the torture fire.

Even worse fates could befall warriors brought back alive to Nermernuh encampments. Here, especially once the victim’s screams established that his medicine was broken, the work was left to the women. Most observers reported that the women were far more patient and vicious tormentors than the males. It may have been the exercise of vengeance against their lot in life, but at any rate, the females destroyed the captive by the most drawn-out and hideous means they could devise. They cut off his fingers and peeled his eyes; they stretched his tongue and charred his soles, and they invariably devoted fiendish attention to his penis and testicles. The torture went on for hours, even days, so long as the body survived."
That has nothing to do with anything, but thanks for coming out

Because we have alienated and removed them from society as an after thought for 200+ years allowing them to exist in object poverty and sub human living conditions for the what should be the minimum standards of a first world country; that couldn’t be the reason?
Whats this orange crap?
Look into it instead of being an ass
What’s with this crap

Back