Rumor: Former WWE star signed with AEW / Tentative Plans For AEW Debut

"It's like...y'know"
I hate when he does that and then people report it as news. The last 30 seconds summed up the entire video.

If Bryan is signed to AEW, he's gone, if he's not maybe WWE gets a deal with NJPW and he signs with WWE.

He spent 17mins telling us nothing.

Dave is not really a journalist. He's a blogger. He has inside sources sometimes, but it seems like most of what other dirtsheets report from him are just him speculating and rumors. He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know. He digested the public information out there and talked about it lol

Dave can go fuck himself.
I hate how he reports rumors as news

Starting with "I heard"

Or "there's been word"

If he was a reporter, He wouldn't talk like this and he always leaves himself a way out. He's not like the other guys like SRS or PW Torch guys, guys who write and talk like reporters. He's a guy who has some bs, some not and whatever sticks, sticks. I use to take him as credible and the premier wrestling journalist. I use to argue with people on how great he was, then I became older and got on to his bullshit lol.

There are more reputable and actual reporters out there.

Glad he's getting a good deal. And yes, you really need creative control to protect yourself if you're going there because they have no clue how to book anything.

I hate how he reports rumors as news

Starting with "I heard"

Or "there's been word"

If he was a reporter, He wouldn't talk like this and he always leaves himself a way out. He's not like the other guys like SRS or PW Torch guys, guys who write and talk like reporters. He's a guy who has some bs, some not and whatever sticks, sticks. I use to take him as credible and the premier wrestling journalist. I use to argue with people on how great he was, then I became older and got on to his bullshit lol.

There are more reputable and actual reporters out there.

I said for years Dave was the TMZ of the rasslin when everyone was still treating his stars as gospel. If you want scoops, talk to Mike Johnson.

If Daniel Bryan goes to AEW at this point after how bad they've looked then just LOL, grabbing that easy money

If Daniel Bryan goes to AEW at this point after how bad they've looked then just LOL, grabbing that easy money
How bad they looked? Are you being a WWE fanboy or am I missing something? I don't think they've looked bad. I question some of their stuff. Like Jericho taking a chair shot and kicking out of a finisher only to run ahawn spears into a wedged chair between the ropes, take a regular bump and get the win.

But their shows have been entertaining. I feel like the only people that shit on AEW are the jim cornettes of the world or people who don't like deathmatches. I kinda agree on the latter, I've outgrown that hardcore stuff lol. I just like good wrestling and I think AEW provides that.

Last edited:
I said for years Dave was the TMZ of the rasslin when everyone was still treating his stars as gospel. If you want scoops, talk to Mike Johnson.
tmz is being kind. TMZ actually breaks stories before news outlets do now on a consistent basis lol. They seem to have a working relationship with celebrities now. they don't just run up on people the way they use to in the early 2000s

Dave is more of a blogger. He might know some people in the industry, but they don't give him real news most of the time. They're also not decision makers. So ultimately Dave posts Work place gossip as news and people eat it up and its annoys the shit out of me when it shouldn't.

How bad they looked? Are you being a WWE fanboy or am I missing something? I don't think they've looked bad. I question some of their stuff. Like Jericho taking a chair shot and kicking out of a finisher only to run Jake Hager into a wedged chair between the ropes, take a regular bump and get the win.

But their shows have been entertaining. I feel like the only people that shit on AEW are the jim cornettes of the world or people who don't like deathmatches. I kinda agree on the latter, I've outgrown that hardcore stuff lol. I just like good wrestling and I think AEW provides that.
Granted I don't watch their shows but have seen some of their matches. I don't know what they do there but I certainly wouldn't call it wrestling. I tried to watch some of the WWE hell in a cell ppv awhile back. It was terrible. The matches I watched sucked and wrestling just doesn't work without a live crowd.

Granted I don't watch their shows but have seen some of their matches. I don't know what they do there but I certainly wouldn't call it wrestling. I tried to watch some of the WWE hell in a cell ppv awhile back. It was terrible. The matches I watched sucked and wrestling just doesn't work without a live crowd.
They have good wrestling, I suggest you watch it. I'm not into the dean ambrose jon moxley/CZW deathmatch kind of bullshit though. Hate seeing shit like that, but they have some good workers.

tmz is being kind. TMZ actually breaks stories before news outlets do now on a consistent basis lol. They seem to have a working relationship with celebrities now. they don't just run up on people the way they use to in the early 2000s

Dave is more of a blogger. He might know some people in the industry, but they don't give him real news most of the time. They're also not decision makers. So ultimately Dave posts Work place gossip as news and people eat it up and its annoys the shit out of me when it shouldn't.

I'm old and been making the comparison since the early 2000's so I had no idea TMZ had evolved credibility.

The concept is weird and scary to me.

giphy.gif

Looks like Punk to AEW is a thing, he's posting the Chicago Bulls theme on his instagram right around the time AEW trademarks the saying "The First Dance", which could be like a short documentary about Punk's return to wrestling with AEW

Looks like Punk to AEW is a thing, he's posting the Chicago Bulls theme on his instagram right around the time AEW trademarks the saying "The First Dance", which could be like a short documentary about Punk's return to wrestling with AEW

tumblr_mjpubzNeWy1s7clhpo1_400.gif

Back