Rumor: Former WWE star signed with AEW / Tentative Plans For AEW Debut

I think they need to let Hangman win the title. Kenny and Punk are both big enough names you can still have a good match without a belt being involved.

read something earlier saying they should bring Punk back as a secret Elite sniper, where he's either masked, or unseen, taking Omega and the Bucks out over time, then revealed it's him.

that could work, without immediately messing up the title picture for Hangman. they've been playing the long game with Hangman so I would rather they not bail on it now.

I just hope if Punk and the other rumors are true, that they do things right and improve the product. I want to love AEW but have trouble with some of their silliness.

Here's how you do it imo. You don't have Hangman win at All Out. Omega v Hangman goes to a 60 minute time limit draw with Hangman being the one to kick out of the One Winged Angel in the last few seconds of the match. It'll be a massive moment in Hangman's career and let's him keep momentum and fan support.

After the match CM Punk's music hits and you have him come out to face/attack Omega to a tremendous pop so you'll have face Punk v heel Omega.

As for Bryan I think there's loads of talent you could throw him with for his possible debut in New York. Darby, Ethan Page, Ricky Starks, MJF, Lance Archer, etc. They all work.

They sacrificed hangman. This is bullshit. Let's hope it leads to hangman getting a bigger spotlight but I suspected this was going to happen.

They sacrificed hangman. This is bullshit. Let's hope it leads to hangman getting a bigger spotlight but I suspected this was going to happen.

Hangman is 100% gonna be the one to take the title off Omega, it's just a matter of when. I had a feeling it was too soon for Hangman which is why I said about the 60 minute time limit.

Have Omega beat Punk and Bryan, so Hangman's clean win looks that much better.

Back