International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN chief Antonio Guterres will meet President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday to discuss a political solution to the conflict, the UN announced.
  • Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has condemned “Russia’s nuclear terrorism” at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant in a call with French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday, while calling for more sanctions on Moscow.
000_32E898V-copy.jpg

Did trump give Ukraine’s, a close ally, nuclear info to Russia to execute this cyber attack? Makes me really start to question trump with this mar-a-lago raid, as he could have given Putin info on how to do this.

Perhaps not coincidental Ukraine also mentioned about hitting a nuclear power plant where Russians had posted up. Did trump just start world war 3?

then you look at how the Saudis and Jared are benefitting from this with Putin it is prettt obvious what is happening

That is all I know. Flynn got in trouble originally for talking to Russia about Israel.

perhaps Jared framed Flynn too, in defense of Israel and their biggest ally in the Saudis? Makes sense since Zelensky is Jewish. Only dominos left to fall are Putin and Trump, and the Jared gets a pardon from Biden on behest of the DOJ/Garland.

Did trump give Ukraine’s, a close ally, nuclear info to Russia to execute this cyber attack? Makes me really start to question trump with this mar-a-lago raid, as he could have given Putin info on how to do this.

Perhaps not coincidental Ukraine also mentioned about hitting a nuclear power plant where Russians had posted up. Did trump just start world war 3?

then you look at how the Saudis and Jared are benefitting from this with Putin it is prettt obvious what is happening

Do you think Donald Trump understands the mechanics of how cyber attacks work?

I have been very surprised that this war has dragged out this long.

Actually after week 1 I felt like this was going to be a stalemate. I feel that Russia has lost no matter what happens. Their military can't be in any good shape as it is. I don't think they are capable of occupying Ukraine for any significant time if they were to defeat the Ukrainian main army.

I have been very surprised that this war has dragged out this long.

Yeah, I'll have to admit that I thought Russia was just going to steamroll Ukraine. But man, they just proved how bad their tactics, technology, and warfighting capabilities were. If they didn't have nukes, this would be starkly different and not in Russia's favor.

Actually after week 1 I felt like this was going to be a stalemate. I feel that Russia has lost no matter what happens. Their military can't be in any good shape as it is. I don't think they are capable of occupying Ukraine for any significant time if they were to defeat the Ukrainian main army.

I thought after the first month that Russia would have been in a position to enforce the surrender of parts of Eastern Ukraine. IMO this has shown Russia's military to be very weak.

Yeah, I'll have to admit that I thought Russia was just going to steamroll Ukraine. But man, they just proved how bad their tactics, technology, and warfighting capabilities were. If they didn't have nukes, this would be starkly different and not in Russia's favor.
Russia being unable to secure air superiority early was shocking.

What the... you remove my post but leave that nutters conspiracy involving Trump starting ww3 and Jared and saudis?

Wow

Last edited:
perhaps Jared framed Flynn too, in defense of Israel and their biggest ally in the Saudis? Makes sense since Zelensky is Jewish. Only dominos left to fall are Putin and Trump, and the Jared gets a pardon from Biden on behest of the DOJ/Garland.
Lol, does anyone even know what in the hell this guy is talking about right now? These posts read like some weird disjointed stream of conscious

Lol, does anyone even know what in the hell this guy is talking about right now? These posts read like some weird disjointed stream of conscious

No idea but questioning it got my post removed.. this place is extraordinarily odd at times

I think that is part of it but also I think the Ukrainian military has really whipped itself into shape. I remember their embarrassing performance in 2014 so I thought they wouldn’t last long either.

Of course their ability to still be in the fight and now push back some is probably also do in part to support from the west.

Elders of Zion 2.0

He has been going off like that for a week now. He is not taking “the raid” very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back